Hello..Missing-Pieces here...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by missing-pieces, Jan 19, 2007.

1. missing-pieces

missing-pieces New Member

Hi, I am Rodger, live in High Peak area of Derbyshire.

Already experienced in getting mangled as forum newbie on here and only registered here for 20 hours!

Trying hard to make amends - creepingly added links references to tMP on my Ebay ad for the mailing list Missing-Pieces I have set up and unconvincingly trying to promote --- see the ad at http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130069202455

Started playing music before I can remember - my Mum worked in a Methodist Chapel - I kept amused on the piano in each room, from being a tot.

Played in Bluecoat School Band Oldham from 1967. Did the usual gormless thing of discovering the opposite sex, marrying, having kids and not banding.

Following running a pub and prior to divorce thought it would be a good idea to get back into banding, well that or the beer and nostalgia at the Whit Friday contests!

Since have been involved with - Stalybridge B, New Mills, Chadderton, Goyt Valley Brass and Dove Holes sometimes all at the same time.

Hope the top brass here will not mind me doing a little more promoting....

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/missing-pieces/

As this is a new idea I would very much appreciate your help, feedback and comments. (Rodger Bottomley, email me on missing-pieces@hotmail.co.uk )

Post message: missing-pieces@yahoogroups.co.uk
    Subscribe: missing-pieces-subscribe@yahoogroups.co.uk
    Unsubscribe: missing-pieces-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.co.uk
    List owner: missing-pieces-owner@yahoogroups.co.uk

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    @hotmail.co.uk
    FONT=Georgia
    @yahoogroups.co.uk
    FONT=Times New Roman
    High Peak
  3. FlugelD

FlugelD Member

There's a forum I occasionally visit where I'm repeatedly flamed for being too serious/too flippant/off topic - c'est la vie!

Personally, I'm not sure if there's need for another dep database/list, but run with it - I've been wrong before ;)

Welcome aboard :clap: