hello I'm new!!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by fredders, Mar 7, 2006.

1. fredders

fredders New Member

my name is Katherine stringer and I play 2nd Baritone for Meltham & Meltham Mills in Huddersfield. I've browsed on tMP for a while now and thought it best to make myself known!

Happy banding people!

We're off to Harrogate....woohoo!!! :O))
  2. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Hi Katherine, and welcome :hi

It looks as if the baritones are making a take-over bid for tMP at the moment, but I'm sure we can cope with that ;)

I hpe you enjoy posting on tMP now you've got round to registering, and good luck in Harrogate :p
  3. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

Welcome to tMP, Katherine. In my opinion, the more baritones the better! ;)
  4. Aaron

Aaron Member

Hello.....is it Tea you lookin' for?
    Good to see more Meltham Banders making themselves known...ive been very lonely being the sole contributor!!

Us Baritones have to stick together...we're becoming a forgotten breed these days!

btw...."We're on our way to Harrogate nah nah nah nah ooh!!"
  5. fredders

fredders New Member

Thanks Aaron...You've been my inspiration! :clap:
  6. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

Welcome to Tmp Katherine and I bet your glad your joining your brother up at Harrogate for the finals!!
  7. fredders

fredders New Member

Thanks Roy its good to be here!

I'm over the moon about the finals and for Marsden as well! I must say I was very proud when I found out Matt had won best soloist and also qualified. All we need now is our sis to do the same on Sunday at Blackpool and we've done the Hat-Trick!
  8. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

I wasn't suprised when Matt won the best solist prize, he told me at the band's Christmas concert he was going for it, can defiantely tell he meant it :cool:
  9. Hear, hear congrats to Matt for the soloist prize. He's a star. Just ask him how many little old ladies loved him when he came as dep on our band trip to Belgium!!!:clap:
  10. Nathan Mills

Nathan Mills New Member

Hey welcome to tMP!!!! enjoy it here