Hello From Switzerland

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Melph, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Melph

Melph Member

I always thought it strange that Pav insists that the quickest route home from the band room in St Faiths is always via the red light district of Norwich?

2. Melph

Melph Member

Hi Again Kev.

..... it was also good to hear a recongisable accent when I was a Newbie to a new southern band. Small world we live in, made smaller when you bump into people from your local patch.

Who are you playing with now?

3. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Yep the red lit sign outside KFC!!!!!

4. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Thas roight boi, I think tha, Nigel bloke has to goo now!

5. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Thas right ole boi. Time for him to ger oot the rud!

6. Melph

Melph Member

Get out the rud.

Would that be Ber st we are talking about?

7. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Ask Pav :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

8. vonny

vonny Member

Hey Melph,

This thread of yours is male orientated... that could possibilty explain why the responses don't make sense ;) ;) ;)

9. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Thas coz we wars mardlin in Naaaarfolk speak :wink: Perhaps I should teach you some :biggrin:

10. vonny

vonny Member

That's very kind of you chunks, but i'll have to decline - before you can teach somebody, don't you have to be able to talk properly first? ;)

11. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Bloomin furriners eh chunky? :mad: :mad:

12. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Wors she on about bor?

13. Melph

Melph Member

Not just furriners, it's those strange beings......wimman!

14. You three need to calm down! You've got yourselves all worked up about the Bootiful Norfolk accent, let's just take a minute to reflect on that shall we?.....

Good, now I come from Norfolk but still manage to speak the Queen's English and you can if you try, (apart from Melph the half-wit, you can't speak correctly when you have been raised but red bummed Baboons can you, not his fault really, can't of been easy living wild on Mousehold Heath until the age of 18.

Now repeat after me....'Please may I have some of your delicious Ovaltine Light, young man?' Not too difficult was it?

As for Ber street, I was only stopping by there on the way to band to drop your Mum off Chunky, (she er.... said she had some mission work to do, or something like that....;)) She is going to hit me with her crutch again, isn't she?

15. Melph

Melph Member

Thats right Phatt boy, have ago at chunky wont you.

I am proud of my Alsatian \ baboon upbringing; "the wild boy of norwich" they used to call me. That's until chunky and Cawston band found me, and raised me and showed me how to behave around the fairer sex.

As for Ber st (and for anyone who doesnt know, this is the yuppie area of Norwich), I heard Chunky's mother was working the night shift...at a soup station for the homeless. It was whilst working there, that she saw your Mrs and said she looked so cold in that short skirt and bra top. It was then that she noticed a black BMW following your mrs, drivers window open (although difficult to tell from amount of smoke coming from window) and said the stereo was pumping out "the trouble with the tuba is..."

Pimping are we?