hello from super_sop

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by super_sop, Jul 4, 2005.

1. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

ow bist???

Ow bist jockeys????(thats hello!!!)
    I'm Craig, and I'm a "tmpaholic." There ya go I've said it and do I feel better!!!

I've been a member on this FABULOUS forum since 27th December, 2002, and loved every minuit of it. As you can see from my sig, I can proudly say im the only one
    sad & mad enough to have travelled the length and breadth of the country to attend as many tMP events as possible, that's all but one of em!!
    :p
    Here's a list of the event you may have seen me at!!

• test the nation 2003
    • Tutti cornet Children in need 2003
    • Tutti cornet Whit Friday03/04
    • sop easingold 03
    • tutti cornet easingwold 04
    • principal cornet Easingwold 05
    • Tutti cornet Pontins saturday and Sunday 04
    • Tutti cornet Hadliegh 05
    i think thats all of them!!!!

I also took part in the BOC bro house last year, an experience that i thurally enjoyed (well apart from Groovygate anyway:wink:)

As most will know i have a "thing" for vibrantly coloure shirts, and keep an eye out for them were ever i go. i aim to one day own a silk hawian shirt, so look out!!!

In my playing life so far I've played for many different types of ensemble. They include 5 piece, military bands (I was in the TA for nearly 10 years), light orchestras, full orchestras and brass bands. I currently sit in the principal cornet seat of Wem jubilee band under the Baton of Sir Roger of Wem:tongue:

I also conduct the youth band at Wem.

For a living I'm a Calibration engineer, for one of Europes top independant calibration houses.

I'm Married, and have one lovely daughter, one cat and a rabbit..
    Oh and I'm slightly erm eccentric, as you will probably find out if you visit the gallery!!!

Well that's me I spose, apart from the fact I'm bonkers about brass bands!!!:tup

hope to meet you soon

Craigy

Last edited: Jul 26, 2005
  2. Di

Di Active Member

:hi

Howdy doody Craigy.

Also Boc Bro finalist and tMP's most colourful member. :biggrin:

3. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

I can see it now :D
    I need to go to a tMP event to see your shirts, lol.

4. super_sop

lol
    ill have to waer a suitable one to the next tmp do then!!!:biggrin:

5. Di

Di Active Member

Never mind the shirts, you need to see him in his skirts. ;)

6. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Craig looks fantastic in a skirt!! Seen the pics! :clap: Seen the legs in shorts in the flesh too. ;)

7. super_sop

AND they were facing the right direction!!!:biggrin:

8. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Awwww Craig, you didn't tell me you had poads.....;)

I too can vouch for Craigs grace and elegance when attired in a miniskirt and blouse. The legs are shapely, hairy and end up pointing in all sorts of directions when he falls over...:eek:. He's also a top bloke and will do anything to help out - driving for ages to dep for my band on one occasion - and doing a pretty good job of sightreading the whole concert too.