Hello from sunny Gran Canaria

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Charmed, Apr 6, 2006.

1. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Just wanted to say hi to all you tmp'ers! Currently taking a break from the strong sun! It's been a bit windy today, which makes burning worse! Thought I'd better take a break or I may return next Monday looking like a lobster!

Hope everyone I know is okay. Hi to all Hatfield Band tmp'ers, hope you're rehearsing Essence really hard! :biggrin: Can't say I've missed band yet, too busy sunning and drinking. ;)

See you all soon :tongue:
  2. persins

persins Member

It is highly commendable yet very very sad that while on holiday in Gran Canaria, you are still thinking about tMP!!

Surely you should be enjoying every minute and everything that the place has to offer?!
    I'm just jealous cos I'm stuck at work in Staines! Not quite the same thing but it is sunny!
  3. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

I LOVE Gran Canaria! It's my favourite holiday destination! Went there several times when I was really little - always stayed in the same hotel, next to a resturant with an flashy ice-cream sign above it (I wouldn't go to bed until it was switched on!). Then I re-visited the place a couple of years ago, and the same sign was STILL there!! :biggrin:

Hope you're having a good holiday!
  4. Di

Di Active Member

I refuse to reply on the grounds that you've made me sooooo jealous. :frown:

Ooops, I just did, didn't I. :tongue: Have a super time.
  5. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Quick, somebody stop my heart from bleeding!! :tongue:
  6. MagsC

MagsC New Member

Glad to hear you are enjoying yourself, Essence of Time, had a good sectional, not with horns ofcourse as 1st horn on hol. Good rehearsal last night See you soon save some brandy for me