Hello from PeterBale

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PeterBale, Jul 4, 2005.

1. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

:hi Hello from PeterBale

Hi there!

I suppose I'm a bit of an interloper here, really, as I'm primarily a sax-player, although I've been involved with brass bands since joining the then Coventry Festival Band (now Jaguar Coventry) at the age of 16. Following a spell in HM Coldstream Guards Band I spent nearly 20 years working with The Salvation Army, mainly in residential centres. Currently running an office building just off Piccadilly, and commuting daily from my home near Southend, I came across tMP following an item in Brass Band World.

When not posting on tMP (or working!) I frequent a number of other forums, and also contribute the occasional review for 4barsrest.com. With parents in Coventry I am a regular attender at both the British Open and the National Finals at the RAH, usually wearing my 4barsrest or tMP t-shirt. As a southerner, I've not met very many tMPers face to face, but was able to participate in the Whit Friday 2004 band, as well as hosting the tMP band at its first stand-alone concert in April 2005. If you follow the link I'm second from the right on the front row as you look at the photo!

[​IMG]

You'll find tMP a welcoming bunch, and we value the contributions of all, young or old, long-time members or newbies.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2005
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    tMP
    PeterBale
    tMP band
    Coventry Festival Band
    Jaguar Coventry
  3. Di

Di Active Member

:hi Peter.

A huge thanks all round for such a wonderful event at Hadleigh. :clap: