Hello from PeterBale

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PeterBale, Jul 4, 2005.

1. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

:hi Hello from PeterBale

Hi there!

I suppose I'm a bit of an interloper here, really, as I'm primarily a sax-player, although I've been involved with brass bands since joining the then Coventry Festival Band (now Jaguar Coventry) at the age of 16. Following a spell in HM Coldstream Guards Band I spent nearly 20 years working with The Salvation Army, mainly in residential centres. Currently running an office building just off Piccadilly, and commuting daily from my home near Southend, I came across tMP following an item in Brass Band World.

When not posting on tMP (or working!) I frequent a number of other forums, and also contribute the occasional review for 4barsrest.com. With parents in Coventry I am a regular attender at both the British Open and the National Finals at the RAH, usually wearing my 4barsrest or tMP t-shirt. As a southerner, I've not met very many tMPers face to face, but was able to participate in the Whit Friday 2004 band, as well as hosting the tMP band at its first stand-alone concert in April 2005. If you follow the link I'm second from the right on the front row as you look at the photo!

[​IMG]

You'll find tMP a welcoming bunch, and we value the contributions of all, young or old, long-time members or newbies.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2005
  2. Di

Di Active Member

:hi Peter.

A huge thanks all round for such a wonderful event at Hadleigh. :clap:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice