Hello from Columbus, Ohio USA

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TJ of BBC, Nov 9, 2005.

1. TJ of BBC

TJ of BBC New Member

Hello all,
    I'm glad to be a part of this forum. I'm the newly appointed Director of the Brass Band of Columbus (Ohio, USA). We are the nine-time NABBA Championship Section winners, and are returning to contesting this spring. I'm eager to learn from all of you.

Check us out...www.brassbandofcolumbus.org

2. HBB

HBB Active Member

Nice to see you on here Tim!
  3. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Good thing I put that link to tMP on the website. I'd hate for my MD to get too much of a roasting on his first post ;)
  4. Simon_Horn

Simon_Horn Member

Hi TJ, welcome to TMP. I was introduced to this fantastic forum - funny enough by some american dude and his missus from Ohio - i'm not sure if you know them....I know America is a very big country :)

They were call Pat and Diana....heard of them at all? If you don't know them, i'm sure you would have heard of them....

Pat is a brass band tart and can never refuse a brass gig....on any instrument! Bass, Trom, Bari, Horn....the list goes on

Diana ..... well, ...if I say "NOoooooooooooooooo!" two octaves above normal then i'll be somewhere near

If you do see them about in that big country of yours, say hi from me and tell Pat he owes me a beer!

Have fun, Simon
  5. Dianamite

Dianamite Member

But I never say "no"- JUST KIDDING!!!
  6. Steve

Steve Active Member

Glad to see the tMp invasion from foreign shores is still gaining momentum. Great to have you with us Tim, have fun
  7. Simon_Horn

Simon_Horn Member

...that's what I heard anyway ;) .....playing of course - what did you think I meant you naughty little monkey!!
  8. TJ of BBC

TJ of BBC New Member

Pat and Diana play baritone in our band. It is really a small world. By the way, Pat owes everyone he knows a beer.