hello friends?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mesmerist, Jul 12, 2008.

1. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Well-Known Member

hello friends and not yet friends. Just read Mr Music Man`s post about belated introductions to encourage the shy to join in so I thought I had better do mine now.
    When I first stumbled onto here I hadn`t got a clue had it all operated but once the first post is made it becomes quite addictive and there are some great characters to meet.
    I went to visit my mum up in the Midlands this week and went along to a local band (whitchurch) where I was made welcome. Typical Bass humour - I walk in with flugel and ask if I can have a blow and one says "its Gloria, can you play Orange Juice?"

So - I am married, have 2 very lovely daughters and play with Verwood Concert on Flugel and have been there nearly a year now. Not currently working as little one is not yet 4. Interests are physchology and general nosiness into how and what makes people tick. Fairly incompetent driver who loathes parking and very busy motorways. Opinionated on many subjects but not necessarily that well informed and always willing to listen and learn!
    Please come and join in...:)
  2. Di

Di Active Member

Well hello Mes and welcome to tMP. I'm sure you'll find a friend or two if you hang around.

Oh hang on... ;)
  3. Mesmerist

Will you be my friend Di? Perlease? XXX
  4. Di

Di Active Member

Well, since you asked so nicely, how can I say no? ;)
  5. Mesmerist

Thank you !!!!!!
  6. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Welcome to tMP little girl x

Have we met? you seem vaguely familiar.
  7. themusicalrentboy

themusicalrentboy Active Member

thanks to Steve and Mesmerist my thread got modded.

I demand an explanation.
  8. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Hi Mesmerist, I will be your friend, once we can agree on suitable items for breakfast!
  9. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

Hello fellow 'south west' bander!
  10. grandad

grandad Member

Hang this is the old mans
  11. Mesmerist

Are we having our first row Chunky darling?
  12. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

No not all my precious sausage, I just don't want to get your breakfast wrong;)
  13. leisa

leisa Active Member

yes, we dont like weetabix on this site mesmerist, its sausages all the way im afraid
  14. Mesmerist

One of us is very naughty and the other is easily led. I do apologise I am sure it will happen again.:oops:
  15. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

So it had nothing to do with me then??? Cos Mr B personally massaged (sorry messaged me:oops:) to tell me when it happened and wondered if we had between the 3 of us been a wee tad naughty??

BTW what's with Mr B's new pic? really hope its a cumberland sausage.... its so small that it looks like something far less appetising!:eek:

From one raucous laydee flugeler to another.... I'll be yer mate doll!;)
  16. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Right. I shall now scour the internet to find a NEW sausage picture!!!
    I think a nice frankfurter between 2 baps should do the trick :D
  17. Masterblaster jnr

Masterblaster jnr Active Member

Ooh i like the sounds of that mr b. Oh, welcome o tMp Messy, (well i think that could be your nckname) i see from the way you post you are similar to someone else.

I too shall find a sausage picture.
  18. Masterblaster jnr

Masterblaster jnr Active Member

I changed it!!!!!!!