Hello Flixton

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bigmamabadger, Dec 11, 2005.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Saw you playing in the Trafford Centre today. Very nice. Very tasteful. Would have come and joined you but inexplicably, had forgotten to pack my horn for the shopping trip...
    BMB:clap: :clap:
  2. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

ah why did you not come and say hello?!?!!?!?!??!
  3. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

:eek: ... that's two threads that have tMPers not saying hello to your band! Wot's goin' on?

[​IMG] < suits her!
  4. Brian Kelly

Brian Kelly Active Member

Thank you BMB
  5. ju33les

ju33les Member

That's no excuse BMB.
    You could have donned a festive hat and shaken a tin as I was doing....or even better I could have carried on doing that and you could have kept my horn warm for me!!!
  6. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I should hope you were not shaking your tin, but holding it sedately while the anxious public queued up to give you of their hard-earned cash:- believe it or not, shaking the collecting tin is illegal, I think something to do with legislation on begging and soliciting for money ;)
  7. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Aye, I heard the last 15 mins or so... good stuff... was watching from upstairs... would have said hello but I was in a rush to get us to a band gig for 6.30!
  8. postie

postie Member

Yes very important not too be shaking the tin. Unfortunatly you have to stand like a flaming statue and not shake the bucket at all.
  9. ju33les

ju33les Member

Oh dear! :rolleyes:

Actually, I wasn't shaking the collecting tin...... but I was having a little dance or two to Christmas Swingalong and Rudolph etc (sad :cool: )

I managed to perfect my movement so that the only thing shaking was me.........