hello fellow members

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by daveredhead, Sep 11, 2005.

1. daveredhead

daveredhead Member

My name is Dave Redhead, i could not think of a alternative name when i signed up, still used to Slate and chalk, or semaphore for long distance messages.Although Iwas born and raised in Halifax, I now live in Banbury Oxon, and have played Sop for Brackley and District band 1st sec, for 30yrs,I am self employed plumber, with two grown ups for son and daughter, and play Badminton when ever work and band allow,Not given so much info for years,I feel as if i am the Grandfather of the web site, so tend to keep out of some of the topics. Also feels like i am writing to a lonely hearts club, But if any one wants a single sop playing plumber, am always open for offers:biggrin:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Slate
    District
    1st sec
    Dave Redhead
    Iwas
  3. tam-tam2

tam-tam2 Member

Hello Mr Redhead, I was the rep player at the Whits if you remember me, glad there is another badminton player on here!!

4. daveredhead

daveredhead Member

Of course i remember, one always remembers good players, and please call me Dave, will be wychavon, proudly showing off my tMP tee shirt.:clap:

5. Phil

Phil New Member

i love badminton... just nowhere to play it really i hate tiny villages nothing to do... and i used to be a sop player... till they put me on horn

6. daveredhead

daveredhead Member

I play with my son on sunday evenings at the local sports centre, and at his badminton club when no band practice, glad they kept you on the Eb line up anyway, we are becoming a rare breed Ebs i mean:biggrin:

7. Phil

Phil New Member

i know tis a terrible waste... we'll soon be extinct! oh no!! we have a tennis club in the town area but not a badminton one

8. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

I line-judged an international badminton match once between Wales and Scotland. Used to play often many years ago Tim - Underwood LC, but then changed to playing squash. Now there's a game for ya...;)

9. daveredhead

daveredhead Member

I am impressed:p steps back in amazement, such class. I am too old for Squash, it affects my sop playing,and my ticker suffers asc well:oops: