Hello All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Playabit, Mar 1, 2008.

1. Playabit

Playabit Member

Just thought i would do the introductions and get them out of the way, not seen this forum before today and i like what i see,

A little bit about me, i have been playing for around 30yrs now, starting off in my first band a year later, Greenhalls under the baton of Jim Pearson, after a while i moved to Pemberton Old before leaving them to join a concert band where i took up the French Horn, later to play in the 5/8 kings Band on French Horn before finding my way back to the brass world joining Parr Band, i started Parr on Tenor Horn before moving to Eb then BB. i took a few years out from banding and returned to Parr on Eb in August 2006, moving around different instruments to help keep the band moving as we went through a spell of shortfalls on various instruments, finally landing on Solo Baritone.
  2. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Welcome oh man from Mars :wink:
    How could you end up on baritone after dabbling with bass?
    I suppose it comes from being on the wrong side of the pennines :wink:
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2008
  3. Playabit

Playabit Member

One Prolapse too many going for those low notes...:biggrin:
  4. Ryan06

Ryan06 Member

Welcome to the site my fellow baritone player! good choice of instrument! :p
  5. sniperjp

sniperjp Member

Glad to see you finally joined us Pete.
  6. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to theMouthPiece!

7. x..Emma..x

x..Emma..x Member

:eek: Its Peter!!
    Hi!! :D

Emma - Flugel - Parr Training Band
  8. shellie

shellie Member

hi peter :)
  9. Rodney

Rodney Member

G'day Peter..........cant understand for the life of me why any-one would want to leave the big boys section of the band - however, welcome mate.