Hebden Bridge March & Hymn Tune Contest 2011

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by richardcowens2008, May 11, 2011.

1. Hebden Bridge Brass Band are holding there anual march contest on sunday 19th of june.

This years adjudicator is David Read.
    The contest is held in the town center of Hebden Bridge. there are prizes for all sections including a youth section.
    for more infomation on the compertition and if you require an entry form please pm me.

Thank You

Rick Cowens

Hebden Bridge Brass Band

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Hebden Bridge
    Hymn Tune Contest 2011 Hebden Bridge Brass Band
    David Read.
    Rick Cowens Hebden Bridge Brass Band
    anual march contest
  3. bestsection

bestsection Member

Or call Ian Plant on 07831 833479 and entry forms will be sent out

4. theres still a few places left for our popular march contest, prize money for every Section plus hymn tune and 2 marching prizes.
    the best location for a march contest!!!!
    full of shops, pubs, t rooms. very friendly village.
    Also lots of B&B/ Holiday Cottages if you wanted to make a weekend of it!

5. barrytone

barrytone Member

Sorry we're not available this year, best of luck with it though, hope it all goes well xxx

6. last chance to enter our contest with lots of prize money up for grabs in all sections!! plus individual prizes.

1st band on will be about 3.30pm TBC

please contact Steve Gardiner on 07813110126 for any information.

7. Last chance to get your entry's in for our march contest, great atmosphere and a top class adjudicator in David Read.
    Please get intuch with ian plant or steve gardiner asap (numbers are on previous posts) if you would like more info or would like to enter.

Also its our heritage concert on the Saturday night with special guest international soloist Nick Hudson who is flying in especially for our heritage weekend!

A great weekend not to be missed!! Probably the best weekend of the year with whit friday and our heritage weekend all in 3 days! (And I'm in spain and going to miss it, hope it gets recorded)

Rick Cowens

8. cat woman

cat woman New Member

which bands have entered?;)

9. cat woman

cat woman New Member

Does anyone know who is going?:clap:

10. Sorry don't know any of the bands enterd but there is 7 bands I think. I think someone will post the entrys on hear of if someone let's me know ill put them on hear, with 4BR not posting any of our news items for some reason? this seems to be the only place to post things,

11. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Hebden Bridge
    Hymn Tune Contest 2011 Hebden Bridge Brass Band
    David Read.
    Rick Cowens Hebden Bridge Brass Band
    anual march contest
  12. Good luck too all competing bands today!! Hope to see some vids on you tube tonight. Heard that the concert last night was class! Well done Hebden Bridge Band! The hard works paid off again!! And thanxs to nick hudson for being our soloist for this years event and thanxs for Rob westecot (sorry if spelt wrong) for sitting in on top man. Shame I missed it. I've heard its been recorded so will be good to watch!.