Hebden Bridge Brass Band - vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by rickcowens, Jun 1, 2003.

1. richardcowens

richardcowens Member

the band are looking currently looking for a top class solo trombone and Flugle to complete our line up for the forth coming contests,concerts. please pm me for any more infomation, also visit www.hebdenbridgeband.co.uk

Thanxs Rick

2. DiG that cornet

DiG that cornet Member

Trom and cornet vacancies

Hebden Bridge Band are pleased to announce that the Flugal seat has now been filled, and we now require a solo trombone and a front row cornet player to complete our line up. We are a friendly and ambitious first section band, based in West Yorkshire, with Dennis Hadfield as MD and Brett Baker as Associate Conductor. Rehearsals are Sunday and Wednesday evenings. If you are interested please contact us via our website www.hebdenbridgeband.co.uk or telephone our Chairman, Ian Plant on 07831 833479.

3. bestsection

bestsection Member

Hebden Bridge Band - Solo Trombone

Hebden Bridge Band -ambitious 1st Section band based in Mytholmroyd in the Calder Valley Require a solo trombone to join in with an interesting and varied social, contest and concert programme in the coming months.

Rehearsals are Wednesday and Sunday evenings in our purpose built bandroom.

Visit our website at www.hebdenbridgeband.co.uk for e mail contacts or telephone Ian Plant on 07831 833479 for a chat. All enquiries treated confidentially

4. bestsection

bestsection Member

Hebden Bridge Band require a solo trombone and front row cornet player - PM or call Ian Plant on 07831 833479

5. DiG that cornet

DiG that cornet Member

Cornet and trombone wanted

Hebden Bridge Band -ambitious 1st Section band based in Mytholmroyd in the Calder Valley Require a solo trombone and front row cornet to join in with an interesting and varied social, contest and concert programme in the coming months.

Rehearsals are Wednesday and Sunday evenings in our purpose built bandroom. MD is Dennis Hadfield.

Visit our website at www.hebdenbridgeband.co.uk for e mail contacts or telephone Ian Plant on 07831 833479 for a chat. All enquiries treated confidentially

6. DiG that cornet

DiG that cornet Member

Trom and cornet vacancies

Hebden Bridge Band -ambitious 1st Section band based in Mytholmroyd in the Calder Valley Require a solo trombone and front row cornet to join in with an interesting and varied social, contest and concert programme in the coming months including participating in the Butlins contest in the New Year

Rehearsals are Wednesday and Sunday evenings in our purpose built bandroom. MD is Dennis Hadfield.

7. richardcowens2008

richardcowens2008 Member

Required:
    Solo Trombone, Ebb Bass and principal/front row cornet required to complete our line up for our forthcoming concert and contest programme including a trip to Butlins in the New Year.Ambitious and friendly 1st section band under MD Dennis Hadfield

Please contact Ian Plant on 07831 833479 or Steve Gardner on 07813 110126 for further details or respond via our website. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.

8. richardcowens2008

richardcowens2008 Member

we are currently looking for the folowing:Solo/Bass Trombone, Ebb Bass, principal/front row cornet required to complete our line up for our forthcoming concert and contest programme including a trip to Butlins in the New Year and a cd recording after the area, Ambitious and friendly 1st section band under MD Dennis Hadfield

Please contact Ian Plant on 07831 833479 or Steve Gardner on 07813 110126 for further details or respond via our website. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence

9. tuba1974

tuba1974 Member

Players Wanted

HEBDEN BRIDGE BAND, Ist Section, MD, Denis Hadfield,

We are looking for 2 bass players, Eb and BBb,

self supported band with own modern band room, band new york Eb bass waiting for new player only played once by me, :)
    20 miles from leeds and manchester, contact bands web site if intrested.
    hebdenbridgeband.co.uk

Edit: threads merged as per tMP Recruitment guidelines

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2009
  10. richardcowens2008

richardcowens2008 Member

we now only need a bass trom for our line up for the areas!

11. barrytone

barrytone Member

Not according to your website but glad you've filled the empty seats.

12. tuba1974

tuba1974 Member

13. richardcowens2008

richardcowens2008 Member

2nd horn, Bbb and Ebb bass, solo trom vacancies at hebden bridge,

14. richardcowens2008

richardcowens2008 Member

Hebden Bridge Brass Band 1st sec yorkshire

hi Hebden Bridge Band yorshire 1st section are looking to fill the last few seats,
    • Quality Bbb bass
    • Solo cornet
    • Solo Trom
    • Tuned perc
    we would like to welcome matt on solo euph, rob on Eb bass and Dom on 3rd cornet to the band.

if you intrested please pm me or alternativly phone Ian plant (chairman) :07831833479 or Dennis Hadfield (MD) :07957871239 or me :biggrin: Rick Cowens (lonley Bbb bass) 07814739791.

Thanxs and sorry for my good spelling. lol

(admin i know theres another thread but couldn't find it, please delite old and use this one thanxs)

Edit: threads merged as per tMP Recruitment guidelines

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2009
  15. DiG that cornet

DiG that cornet Member

Or a kit player would be ok instead of a tuned percussionist

16. matty1986

matty1986 Member

Dunno if i'm allowed to post this here but i'd just like to say thanks to everyone down at Hebden for making me feel so welcome in such a short space of time. I'll be sticking around, and would like to say to anyone thinking of coming down it's well worth it, they're a great bunch of people. And Dennis is alway's getting people out after rehearsal for a "scoop" in the local!!

Thanks all!!

17. tuba1974

tuba1974 Member

Thanks for the kind comments matty, its great to have you in the band, your a top player, :clap:anyway see you after the next practice for a large scoop with dennis

18. richardcowens2008

richardcowens2008 Member

hi Hebden Bridge Band yorshire 1st section are looking to fill the last few seats,
    • <LI hasbox="2">Quality Bbb bass <LI hasbox="2">Solo cornet <LI hasbox="2">Solo Trom
    • Tuned perc
    we would like to welcome matt on solo euph, rob on Eb bass and Dom on 3rd cornet to the band.

if you intrested please pm me or alternativly phone Ian plant (chairman) :07831833479 or Dennis Hadfield (MD) :07957871239 or me :biggrin: Rick Cowens (lonley Bbb bass) 07814739791.

Thanxs and sorry for my good spelling. lol

(admin i know theres another thread but couldn't find it, please delite old and use this one thanxs)

19. richardcowens2008

richardcowens2008 Member

Still a couple of seats available at a quality yorkshire band

Solo Trom
    Solo Cornet
    Tuned Perc

please apply with aboth contacs or pm me

20. richardcowens2008

richardcowens2008 Member

Hebden Bridge Band Yorkshire 1st section are looking for:
    • Bbb bass
      Solo cornet
      Solo Trom
      Tuned perc
    We now practice on monday 8-10pm and wed 8-10pm

If you are interested please pm me or alternatively phone Ian plant (chairman) :07831833479 or Dennis Hadfield (MD) :07957871239 or me Rick Cowens 07814739791.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2009
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice