Hebden Bridge Basses get stuck into Santa !

Discussion in 'theMouthPiece.com User Reviews' started by iancwilx, Dec 6, 2009.

1. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

Mrs W. and I enjoyed an excellent afternoon listening to HB Band at Grassington Dickensian Fair on Saturday.
    It sounded well.
    I attach a picture of the basses " Sticking Santa up the chimney"
    I took about five more pics and if anybody wants to see them I could pm them. Let nme know.

- Mr Wilx

Attached Files:

2. Columbo

Columbo Member

Hi Ian. I wagged for these yesterday. Thanks for your comments. The band worked very hard indeed. I found it an enjoyable day overall and the place was buzzing and the theme was fantastic. I think everyone in the village took part. Some of the costumes must have cost a fortune! The nativity at the end was very moving. Can't wait to go back there on the 19th December, where the band will be doing it all over again. Please send piccies to me. Cheers.

3. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

Yes, it was all very atmospheric and the sound of the band was the cream on the cake.
    We were lucky the rain kept off though it tonked down with a vegeance later didn't it.
    We took our caravan for the weekend and it played a drum roll on the roof all night !!
    A few bevvies soon sorted that irritation though !
    I've attached the rest of the pics on here as I don't think you can pm images (Well, I don't know how to !!!)

Attached Files:

4. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

And the last two !

Attached Files:

5. Columbo

Columbo Member

Cheers. J.

6. bet ya glad ya missed this weekend jason, it was freezing!! valves kept freezing up, santaclosti thingy got the valves going though. was a good exsperiance, great day out both times. good bass section ;):clap:

7. Columbo

Columbo Member

Would've rather been there than head under car bonnet mate! Heard there were some sticky valves though!

8. yep, got bass out and all valves were frozen, had to get hot water from a shop. u mannage to sort ya car. was good concert, back next year about same dates.

9. flugtastic

flugtastic Member

was a very enjoyable day :) (even if it was rater cold :( )

10. Columbo

Columbo Member

Good to see you helping the band out again. I'm sure they were grateful. Thanks for the 1st time. It was a great help. You must be a glutton for punishment!

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    W.
    Hebden Bridge Basses
    Wilx
    Grassington Dickensian Fair
    Santa