heart ache

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by ray_ed, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ray_ed

ray_ed Member

Hi..........fing is I'm totaly smittn and in luv wid this gorjus girl in our band.....she blows my mind and my heart races wen i c her....she is just th best......prob is she sez she luvs me 2 and wants me but - wont reply to my emails, luks like shes blockd my incumin msgs and neva meets me outside band - then to top it all shes txtin this otha bloke all th time evn in front of me!!!! help wat dya finks goin on ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    smittn
    luv
    heart
    shes
  3. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

No, sorry, didn't understand a word of that. Once more in English please.
    BMB

4. ray_ed

ray_ed Member

I say I'm totally in love with this gorgeous girl in our band - she says she loves me too !!
    but she doesn't answer my emails and it looks like she has blocked any incoming messages from me !!
    now she has started texting this other bloke, even in front of me - ouch!! - she says she wants to be with me....... what do you all think ??

5. jo

jo Member

erm...pick up your self respect, pop it back into your pocket and find a new girl who treats you like a human being instead of a lap dog?
    hope you sort it out, but remember, she cant be that smitten with you if she has another fella on the go.
    best of luck!

6. SuperHorn

SuperHorn Member

Kick her into touch

7. ray_ed

ray_ed Member

thing is guys im totally in love with this girl and she knows it....

we are going to darlington soon to play in the areas and she says she wants to be with me when we are there !! great BUT
    aparently this other chap is also going on the same day, but she wont tell me which band he plays with, just that he is from york or somewhere....she also says she isnt going to see him though !!

Im totally smitten and cant give up on her that easy ---- am i being a complete fool ???

8. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

Talk to her in private first, ask her how she feels for real. No messing. If she doesnt give you a straight answer or avoids it, then forget it. Say you need to know how she feels as at this time shes giving you then run around.
    Dont lay it on too heavy thou and just at cool!!!! The other guy maybe a friend or something more but dont worry about that just ask how she feels about you and if she says she loves you then do somethings about it. If you Cant move on!

9. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

yes

10. ray_ed

ray_ed Member

yeh, ive tried talking to her in private but its difficult as she wont see me outside the band......when we do talk she says everything is fine between us and she wants to be with me !!!

she also promises to meet me but when it comes to it she always backs out !! ouch again !!

dont want to give her up - she means too much to me.

11. horn-y-dude

horn-y-dude New Member

she doesnt sound that interested in you to me..

are you sure she has any feelings for you at all, you're not just kiddin yourself ?

girls are funny things and can change their mind about a bloke in an instant

it seems strange that if she wants to be with you that she is textin this other chap though - and coincidence or not you are bound to all meet up in darlington.... just be careful !!

how sure are you that she will keep to her word and be with you when you are there if she cant be bothered to keep a date with you now !!??

anyway good luck dude.... i think your going to need it because i think your heading for a big fall !! sorry.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    smittn
    luv
    heart
    shes
  13. michellegarbutt

In that case you're the mug. She obviously doesn't want you. If she had any respect or feelings for you she wouldn't treat you that way and if you had any self respect you wouldn't let her, you'd dump her no matter how painful , you'd get on with life and find a new girl who did have some respect for you.
    No matter how much you love someone it's not worth making yourself a martyr to them you will only end up miserable and lonely. I stuck 5 years of marriage to a selfish guy like this and the best thing I ever did was leaving him then finding Stan. It takes a lot of guts to do it but now I look back and realise it was the best thing I could ever have done

14. ray_ed

ray_ed Member

is it really that obvious that I can't see it.......... had my heart broken once before........its not nice!!! dont know if I just walk away this time though ! she is just so special to me.

15. michellegarbutt

Yes it's that obvious as I've already said if you have any self respect at all dump her. It's just not worth the misery that she'll put you through

16. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Sorry to tell you this but, to quote Sex & the City,

"SHE'S JUST NOT INTO YOU"

You can do better, she doesn't deserve you. If she hasn't even got time to see you out of band, she's just not worth it. She's playing mind games!! Playing you off against this other guy. If things don't go to plan with him, she'll come running back to you. Don't let her!! I'm sorry to say this but reality check. Good luck & MOVE ON! [​IMG]

17. ray_ed

ray_ed Member

thanks Karen - its not going to be that easy though.... when im with her my heart races and skips a beat when she looks at me....when we touch its magical...... just holding hands..wow...it feels so good
    I dont want to give her up but needed to hear what people thought and walking away seems to be the consensus.
    I just dont know...... I'll see what happens over the next couple of weeks and then we will be off to darlington !!
    we have talked about being a couple , and wanting to be with each other 24/7 !!

i cant believe she would say those things and not mean it ??

18. jo

jo Member

people say things they dont mean all the time in order to benefit themselves for what ever reason they see fit. In this case I would say actions speak louder than words and she seems to be all talk. Dont drag it out any longer, the only person who will end up hurt is you.
    Thre are plenty of other girls who will make you feel just as amazing, but all of the time instead of just during band practise!

19. horn-y-dude

horn-y-dude New Member

you have got to face facts my friend - this girl is not for you.....she is giving you the run around big style !!
    youre going to go to darlington and end up on your own !!
    no matter what she says, she has no time for you now so what makes you think she is going to be there for you in darlington........... even if she does stay with you which i doubt very much whats going to happen when you get home ........ she will just ignore you again....... she doesnt sound that nice of a girl to me - - - what do you see in her??.

picture this your in darlington , sitting in pub with a few pints on board when in walks this other chap and walks right over to her............ what you going to do ???

face it she is playing you off and however hard it is for you to admit it to yourself - she isnt the one for you !!!

all the bands in darlington are together at some point during the day and if you think she aint going to meet this chap you are a total fool and deserve what you get

sorry dude.... get a life and get a real nice girl !!

20. ray_ed

ray_ed Member

Hey, sorry all you good people out there and thanks for the advice but I'm afraid I'm going to stick with her and see how it goes !!!

I probably will get hurt again - only worse this time - but its a risk I'm going to take.
    thanks again:-?

21. horn-y-dude

horn-y-dude New Member

are you some sort of moron ?!

she aint into you dude neva has been and doesn't sound like she ever will be !

quit and pick up your life where you left of !!

she aint worth the hassle.... you will thank yourself one day !!

22. Red Elvis

Red Elvis Active Member

Son , walk away. Grit your teeth and do it.
    Not only is she giving you the runaround , it looks like she's enjoying it.Keep your dignity man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.