Hawk Green Marple Band Vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by andreww, Nov 21, 2008.

1. andreww

andreww Member

We are a 3rd section brass band situated near Marple. We are currently looking for a handful of keen. dedicated players to complete our line up.

Postitions available:

2nd Cornet, 3rd Cornet, Eb Bass, Bb Bass and Flugal.

If you are intersted to come for a rehearsal to meet the band or myself we practice on a tuesday and thursday 8-10 in Goyt Mill Industrial Park Marple.

Please contact myself on 07815697651 or Gillian on 07736030501.

Many thanks

Andy Wilson
  2. andreww

andreww Member

Forgot to mention Euphonium seat available.

The invitation is open to anyone just to come down for a blow and a beer though!!!
  3. Metoo

Metoo Member

Seems a bit strange, 3rd man down at Dodcross wanting players for Hawk Green?????
  4. cookie101880

cookie101880 Member

That's because he is MD of Hawk Green as well as playing for DobX
  5. andreww

andreww Member

actually is cos i cant be ar*ed changing the profile thingy.....im now conductor only at Hawk Green. Ain't got the time for playing no more! Cheers for the support Cookie, have a great xmas if I don't see you before!
  6. andreww

andreww Member

Also need a front row cornet player.
  7. andreww

andreww Member

Update on players.....

After a successful Christmas, Hawk Green Band require a top class flugal player, front row cornet and two bass (Eb and Bb) players to join our enthusiastic band. We have a good mixture of young and experienced players, and are looking forward to competing at the North West Areas in the 3rd Section.

If you are interested please phone MD Andy Wilson on 07815697651, or drop me a message on here.

Many thanks

8. andreww

andreww Member

Update on vacancies....

Hawk Green are looking to build on the recent strong result at the North West Areas (8th). The band require a dedicated Soprano and Flugal player.

The band are still looking to fill a seat on Eb and Bb bass.

Rehearsals take place on a Tuesday and Thursday and are always well attended.

If you are interested in filling one of the vacancies, please do not hesitate to ring conductor Andrew Wilson on 07815697651 or drop a PM.

Best Wishes.
  9. andreww

andreww Member

A quick update on players required at our young, vibrant band....

We require a couple of dedicated, confident cornet players to complete what is a very strong section of our band.

The band also requires a Eb and Bb bass player.

If you are interested in coming down for a rehearsal to meet the band and myself, please feel free to drop me a line on 07815697651, or email me at andreww191181@hotmail.com

Many thanks

Andrew Wilson