Have your say about IBEW and banding today

Discussion in 'IBEW feedback' started by Brasspenguin, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Brasspenguin

Brasspenguin Moderator Staff Member

The IBEW (Internet Bandsman's Everything Within) is an online information resource for brass bands and other brass related groups, instrumentalists, organisations and suppliers. It includes comprehensive listings of websites and resources for brass players, various services, e.g. events diary, together with a large archive of information and images on historical matters relating to brass bands.

This section of the forum is intended for those matters not related to the history of brass bands - i.e. information in the current areas of the IBEW, the directories, diary, etc.

What do you like? What don't you like? What would you like to see included?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Everything Within
    Internet Bandsman
    IBEW
    brass players
    history of brass bands
  3. postie

postie Member

Ibew is a terrific site very informative and is a very great help in my job as Band Manager at Bestwood.

4. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Yep, It's never let me down for a link to a band site yet. Great site, well organised, easy to navigate, extremely useful. :clap:

5. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I'd second that, and if we can help keep it up to date via tMP things can only get better ;)

6. Martyn_Thomas

Martyn_Thomas New Member

I have always found IBEW to be 1st Class. Gavin is a pioneer and man of integrity.

7. andyh

andyh Supporting Member

I used to have a big links page on our band website. It's much smaller now - I just point everyone towards IBEW...!

Andy

8. Brasspenguin

I am always very pleased to hear how the IBEW is used and regarded.

As it has grown, it has become more difficult to keep the current elements up to date, and I am very grateful for all those who notify me of any broken links, changes or suggestions for new entries, of any sort!

9. Bungle

Bungle Member

There is a good What's new page on the site, which you clear at the end of the month. Maybe at the end of the month you could post the whats new list to tMP, which might prompt some visits and contributions to the site.

10. Brasspenguin

Thanks - good idea. Although the previous "What's New"s are available for reference, posting the monthly list could well be of interest and use.

11. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

its a great site for all bandsmen&women to use and well worth spending many hours on here .;) I sent up about my late great grandfather in the People Section some time ago and was very pleased to see it on there .
    As i said this really is a great site and needs to be supported all the way.:clap:
    Our band have got it on our links section.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Everything Within
    Internet Bandsman
    IBEW
    brass players
    history of brass bands