Have you noticed...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by 2nd man down, Mar 15, 2006.

1. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

just how many tmpers are logged on throught the day these days?!?!?

When I first joined 2 years ago (today as it happens!) it was usually between 30 & 50, and for the last few weeks there's regularly been 200 plus (members and guests)!!

'Ave it tMP, you rock. :clap:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    tMP
    tmpers
    members
    guests
    clap
  3. Lisa

Lisa Member

Yeah, I've particularly noticed that recently! Lots of new people seem to be introducing themselves at the moment!
    I think it's especially high at the moment because it is contesting madness season!

4. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

That's why John had to add more mods - the number of active members has increased quite dramatically.

The number of guests is a little misleading - a fair percentage are actually search engine spiders indexing the site.

Of course, all of this comes with a cost - if you aren't doing so already, check out the ways to help support tMP.

5. julestools

julestools Active Member

Been off work with broken bits for 6 months so the computer gets some hammer. Doing ECDL too while incapacitated. Got to keep my unbroken bits working

xx

Jules

6. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Yes, far too many riff-raff on here these days...:tongue:
    I remember the days when you could still find a Mod to talk to...
    BMB
    xx

7. Di

Di Active Member

Hehe, that shouldn't be too difficult now there are even more of us BMB.

Another little tidbit of information for you guys....

You think its impressive looking at who's currently on line and seeing approximately 200 guests/users on line. We up in the mods can see who's been on line within the last 24 hours too. Its currently standing at 707, but when I logged on this morning, it read 727. Yes, thats 727 registered members on line within the last 24 hours. The mind boggles eh? ;)

8. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Indeed it does. :rolleyes:
    BMB
    xx