Have you lost something?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by flashbarry, Dec 3, 2004.

1. flashbarry

flashbarry Member

****** hell its pouring down in Oman!!! The last time it rained here was in January and the drive has flooded, Darrol has just had to wade out to the garage to rescue the Rav4.

I can only assume the downpour was on its way to the UK when it took a wrong turn and ****ed us through instead :shock:

As the locals don't see much rain they are all out dancing in it while the rest of the expats curse!

So much for going to the beach today :-(

2. Kerwintootle

Kerwintootle Member

Same here I'm afraid. Am I in New Zealand or back in flippin' Glasgow? This is supposed to be summer! Can't get me bloomin' washing dry.
  3. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

just thought i'd point out what a fantastic morning it is in sunny Telford, the sun is out the birds are singing.....
  4. strongbow

strongbow Member

Bloomin' cold in Manchester but no rain around whilst I'm posting!
  5. Heather

Heather Member

Ha Ha Rach! I'm fed up of our conversations where you are basking in raging hot temperatures while we're all freezing! LOL
    Get your wellies on and go for a paddle.
    Its cold here in Crewe but no rain...in fact, the suns shining.
    Maybe there's going to be an amazing change in climate and Englan and Oman are going to swop!
    Better get your suitcases packed and whizz back to Blighty!
  6. flashbarry

flashbarry Member

It will take more than a storm to bring us back to the UK ;)
  7. rightnowmusic

rightnowmusic Member

I'll agree with that one ! :D

Very Sunny here in Wisconsin at the mo, but hovering around 40deg F. Not had the "proper" snow yet, but no doubt it'll be on it's way soon....

Better get the Skiing stuff ready I guess.... :D:D:D:D