Have you got a Point of Ayr Uniform?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Rambo, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Rambo

Rambo Member

Point of Ayr are hoping to be able to compete in the finals in Harrogate this year in their traditional band uniforms. We are however several short of a full set. We know Wrexham brass borrowed 4 or 5 and Marple band had several and every effort is being made to track these down. If you do have a point of ayr uniform hanging up in your cupboard, please let me know and I will arrange with you to pick it up at your convenience
  2. MrsDoyle

MrsDoyle Supporting Member

Hi Rambo,

I'll ask at next rehearsal - some of our players may have depped with you.

Associate Librarian
    Gwernaffield Silver
  3. Rambo

Rambo Member

Thanks Daniel much appreciated
  4. Rambo

Rambo Member

found a few more we are nearly there now, please if you can help it would be great and it will stop Steve Jones and John Thelwell moaning!
  5. toptutti

toptutti Member

Daft question, what do they look like
    Not George cheapies anymore?
  6. Rambo

Rambo Member

Not the black ones from Tesco or ASDA or Sainsburys!

No the concert uniform prior to us having a break!
  7. cjcornet

cjcornet New Member

If anybody out there has still got a jacket would they please get in touch asap as we really would like to wear them at the finals on sunday but we are still 4-5 short
  8. daitom

daitom New Member

We are still in urgent need of 4-5 XXL Point of Ayr jackets for Harrogate this Sunday, so please any ex players, or players of bands who borrowed them, check your wardrobes!
    Many thanks
  9. cjcornet

cjcornet New Member

Only a couple of days to go and we are still looking for those large jackets for sunday so anybody out there that has played or depped for point of ayr at any time please look in your wardrobes and check you still dont have a concert jacket!!!

Many thanks.
  10. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

I´ve got a Tesco tie, but I love it too much to post back.