have you ever...

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by Mesmerist, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Well-Known Member

Kawasaki and I have a comfortable saddle without getting on a bike :)

2. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Well-Known Member

Have you ever found your band has suddenly "gone up a gear"? Everyone seems to be a much better player than before. Weird. Rehearsal room so full cases have to be left outside. So strange. Now people have to "fight" for a place in a contest.

3. Jack E

Jack E Well-Known Member

Have you ever wondered why women can only apply mascara with their mouths wide open?

All is now revealed . . . when you open your mouth wide, it tenses two muscles which run down the side of your face. When these muscles are tensed, it makes it much harder to blink. Not many people know that!

4. wife divine

wife divine Supporting Member

On a similar theme, have you ever wondered why people throw their head back when attempting to swallow a tablet when the correct way us to put your chin on your chest ? Try swallowing with your head back and then swallow with your chin on your chest. See the difference ?

5. mojo

mojo Active Member

Ohhh never thought of that wife devine so i have tried it and your right so much easier to swallow spent all those years not being able to take tablets without a gallon of water lol
    Have you ever wandered why we que up for things when certain people think it's there right to ignore everyone and go to the front ohhhh it takes me so much time and energy not to shout out hey do you think I'm standing waiting for fun it really grinds my gears lol but i do have to say something can't keep my mouth shut !!!!

Jack E likes this.
  6. wife divine

wife divine Supporting Member

What I really find irritating with queues is you generally get a newcomer who attaches themselves to someone in front of you who they probably vaguely know but they go overboard with their pleasure at seeing them then they become joined at the hip and conveniently forget to go to the end of the queue where they belong.
    Have you ever eaten too much liquorice and regretted it the following day ?

7. Jack E

Jack E Well-Known Member

Have you ever found yourself just about to ask a question - such as, "So what happens if you eat too much liquorice?" - and then thought,

"Maybe it would be wiser to leave that particular stone unturned . . . "

:cool:

8. Jack E

Jack E Well-Known Member

Have you ever pushed the 'Start' button on a machine, and immediately blown 38 fuses in the main fuse box - some of them rated at 65 Amps? :eek:

And then had the works electrician tell you that, after extensive checks, he could find nothing wrong, and add that he'd never seen the like of that in the 20 years since he started his electrician's apprenticeship? :oops:

The next time I had to push the 'Start' button on that machine, I did it with some trepidation . . . :(

9. mojo

mojo Active Member

Have you ever thought what would happen if kids didn't have access to computers like when we where younger just board games etc do you think they would survive ? Lol

10. Jack E

Jack E Well-Known Member

Have you ever wondered if they'd want to survive in such a deprived environment? :D

mojo likes this.