Hatfield Power Fuel Colliery Band - vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by margaret@curran3899.fsnet, Oct 18, 2004.

1. JohnnyEuph

JohnnyEuph Member

new vacancies added. please don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested. you won't be disappointed if you come for a blow!:biggrin:
  2. JohnnyEuph

JohnnyEuph Member

Solo Horn and Second Horn are our biggest priorities at the moment. We are looking to strengthen our ranks with committed, hard working players (as the old adage goes - 'bums on seats'). . . If ANYBODY is out there please contact me:cool:
  3. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Solo Horn Players
    Where Are You?????

Hatfield Brass Band
    Yorkshire Championship Section

I am getting very lonely sitting on 1st horn without a 'mate' on solo horn. And I would like someone willing to take the 'pressure' of me for our engagements (it got quite scary this weekend when we still hadn't managed to secure a dep on Friday for an engagement today! :eek:

Anyway, if you are interested in this position either make contact through our website www.hatfieldband.co.uk (ps, this website has recently been upgraded, please all take a look) or pm me.

Band Manager :eek:

EDIT: Despite my attempts at making the 2nd and 4th lines central, for some reason it refuses to do as it is told! Not my fault, HONEST!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2006
  4. If I apply for the position does the word divorce still come into the equation.
  5. JohnnyEuph

JohnnyEuph Member

We have a marimba, 2x xylos (for duets?), -almost every bit of kit! - Amy Harrop also needs a friend!!!!

see (and hear) what we're about www.hatfieldband.co.uk
  6. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

7. JohnnyEuph

JohnnyEuph Member

*Hatfield Band -Yorks Champ Section

Edit: Check latest posts for current vacancies.

The Powerfuel Hatfield Colliery Band are currently seeking the following:

Eb Bass

Bass Trombone

Tuned Percussion (x 2 vacancies)

Progress: The band has gone from section 3 in 2000 to the Championship Section from 2006.

Notable Contest Achievements: 2nd Section Nationals 2003, 1st Section Champions 2004, 2005, Butlins 1st Section Champions 2005.

2006: 9th in Championship debut (Highest placed promoted band), 12th Senior Trophy.
    New title Sponsor - Powerfuel PLC - Hatfield is now the only colliery funded band in yorkshire.

The Future: CD in 2007, Tour in 2008.

Excellent Band Room: With an atmosphere to match

Young Band

Easily Accesible: M180 Junction 5, Or from Hatfield Train station!

Please contact via the website www.hatfieldband.co.uk

Applications/enquiries are dealt with in confidence
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2007
  8. JohnnyEuph

JohnnyEuph Member

New vacancy added, Bass Trombone.
    all applicants welcome
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2006
  9. JohnnyEuph

JohnnyEuph Member

Last edited: Oct 2, 2006
  10. JohnnyEuph

JohnnyEuph Member

or contact myself on 07738414114
  11. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Can I ask that you don't pm the assisstant ;) . He is not a regular visitor to tmp and may not respond to any messages for quite a while. JohnnyEuph or I will be only to pleased to respond to any interested parties.
  12. JohnnyEuph

JohnnyEuph Member

Vacancies amended

What's the signing on fee, a pint off Mr O'Connor ??? !!!!! LOL
  14. JohnnyEuph

JohnnyEuph Member

A pint from the G.O.C is a much revered thing. It would be worth signing for the band just to say that you got a pint from him!!

Actually, anyone who successfully fills these positions will also get a pint from me!
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2006
  15. JohnnyEuph

JohnnyEuph Member

we are still looking to fill these positions. Wilkinson Northern Open is now approaching!
  16. JohnnyEuph

JohnnyEuph Member

Powerfuel Hatfield Colliery Band - Yorks Champ Section

Applications welcome for:

Eb Bass

Tuned Percussion - X2 vacancies

Situated approx 3 miles from M180 J5 in Hatfield Town Council offices, Cuckoo Lane, Hatfield.

Interested Parties please contact the secretary via the website http://www.hatfieldband.co.uk

Or pm me, all enquiries are in confidence.

It should also be noted that if we fill these positions it will complete the band ahead of the 2007 season.
  17. JohnnyEuph

JohnnyEuph Member

You can also contact me directly on 07738414114
  18. JohnnyEuph

JohnnyEuph Member

We are now also looking for a BBb player due to Harry (the silly beggar) smashing his arm whilst skiing.
  19. JohnnyEuph

JohnnyEuph Member

Powerfuel Hatfield Colliery Band

We now have vacancies on the following positions.

Back Row Cornet

Tuned Percussion.

Please contact either myself by PM, or through our website HERE

All enquiries will be dealt with in confidence
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  20. JohnnyEuph

JohnnyEuph Member

Powerfuel Hatfield Colliery

2nd Eb Bass

Bass Trombone

2nd Horn

Second/Third Cornet

Please enquire via our website, alternatively you can contact me on 07738414114