Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by sugarandspice, Nov 19, 2005.

1. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Went to see it yesterday! Its so good!!

:) Anyone else seen it yet?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Goblet of Fire
    Harry Potter
    Goblet of
  3. Rach_Horn

Rach_Horn Member

Yes! It's great...definetly worth going to see!

4. HBB

HBB Active Member

Fantastic! Although.. reading the books spoilt the film!

5. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

Yup, saw it last night was good, no house elves though :(

6. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

:clap: Loved it!! :clap: Might even be tempted to start reading the books :tongue:

7. yeah its well good, saw it friday! i couldn't remember the book either so everything was a surprise! im soooo going to watch it again!! although i was surprised that harry is naked in a bath! made me slightly uncomfortable sitting next to my bro in that scene!!

8. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

:hammer

9. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

They're a bit key aren't they?

10. Steve

Steve Active Member

Loved it, not sure how a young kid is going to get on with it though cos it scared the life out of me!!!

11. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I've not seen it yet but the trailers look fantastic!! Read all the books so far so I can't wait to see the film.

I still can't get over the ending to the latest book!!!! :eek:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Goblet of Fire
    Harry Potter
    Goblet of
  13. Fitzy's GF

Fitzy's GF Active Member

We have to wait until the 1st of Decemeber before we can watch it :(

14. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

was watching a program about the making of it yesterday, apparently the lad who plays Victor Krum isn't even an actor...the casting Director was looking for someone suitable to play the character and spotted him arriving late at school!

He was invited for an audition but didn't turn up because he assumed he was having his leg pulled. It was only when the casting crew followed him up and rang him to ask why he hadn't appeared at the audition that he realised they were being serious!!

Talk about being in the right place at the right time :eek: (or wrong place at the wrong time as far as his school was concerned!!)

15. I'm going this weekend, I've had mixed opinions tho,some people say its good, and others ****!! who to believe?! lol

16. six pints

six pints Active Member

yeah i watched that doc too! how cute is cho chang!! she looks sooo sweet!

havent seen the film yet, going to as soon as i have a chance. cant wait for 7th book now, iv got a great theory on how it will all turn out!

17. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Really really want to go and see it. Not sure if EvilDaddybadger does though, so might have to indulge myself one day while he's at work and LittleBabyBadger is at school. How hedonistic is that?! And I'll get to eat all the popcorn myself. Woo-hoo!

BMB
    xx

18. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Just back from watching it. Pretty good. Not quite as good as the third film imo, but I preferred the third book as well. Even at that length there was quite a lot rushed over, so 5th film could be really long!

19. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

I watched it last night and thought it ws fantastic! Wouldn't fancy taking a child under 12 to see it though!! :eek:

20. tinytimp

tinytimp Member

Saw it Sunday night, thought it was really good if not a little 'bitty.' I won't give too much away but there were things that I really would have liked to see more of e.g. Quidditch World Cup, more explaination to the Triwizard Tournament etc. But I suppose, being such a long book, that they had to stick to the main points or I'd still be in the cinema now!

It was more CGI-based than the last films, but I thought this was great and helped to recreate some of the magical things.

The Voldemort section was amazing! And, leading up to it, the maze was really spooky. There was one poor kid who was moaning to his/her parents, not surprising though as even I felt unsettled.

And Viktor Krum really is quite fit!

21. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

I understand there's been some whining over the fact that the Tri Wizard Tournament only features schools from Europe. Oh dear...
    BMB
    xx

22. caramelbunny

caramelbunny Member

Just back from watching & I'll 2nd that...Victor Krum was fit! :cool:

Great film! Disappointed no house elves though :(