Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by DublinBass, Aug 13, 2005.

1. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Just saw the new preview for "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" to be released (I think they said) November 18th.

After having seen the 1st three movies, read the "0.5 blooded prince" and seen the preview...I am really looking forward to it. I think I might rush out and read "Order of the Phoenix" real quick to try to put everything together (albeit in the wrong order) before the new movie.

Anybody else seen the preview or have any comments?
  2. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

I saw the preview a few weeks ago, looks like it's going to be another good film. It'll be interesting to see how the portray the Tri-Wizard Tournement! Can't wait til the release...... and yes I'm a Potter Geek!
  3. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

the fouth book is still my favourite, so cant wait for the film, it shoudl be great! :) :)

Nows whos going to come and watch it with me, must be able to start booking tickets soon!! :)
  4. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

ooooo I wonder if the premier's while we're in London for the Youth Prom :p
  5. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

Saw a cracking quote in Private Eye today. Apparently a critic reviewing Harry Potter wrote in some magazine or other..

"Whith his young friends Hormone and Ron......"

6. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

oooh so close to my birthday!! "oh daddy....*flutters eyelashes*....

i cant wait!!! i loved the first few films, and i absolutely adore the books!! :D:D:D
  7. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

tMP outing anyone?:)

8. HBB

HBB Active Member

Yea! In the West End!
  9. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

sounds like a good idea for the next manc social! :tup
  10. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

we could have tMP socials all over the country ;)
  11. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Reckon I could be up for it. Joint tMP outings all over the country, we could take over the cinemas!