Harrogate photos

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by George Fairhurst, Sep 30, 2004.

1. Photographers

Can anyone tell me who the photographer was who took the photographs of the bands off stage at harrogate at the finals. if you do can you assist with contact details. Thanks.
    George Fairhurst

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Harrogate
    George Fairhurst
    stage
    Harrogate photos
    photographs
  3. Razor

Razor Member

If your talking about the guy who took the photos in the warm up facility before playing I have his business card with contact details. I'll dig it out and let you know.

4. David Pegram

David Pegram Member

It was R.T Photos tele no 01984 618355. If your chasing like we were they told us 3-4 weeks,hope this helps.

5. David / Razor,
    Thanks for the replies will try to contact R.T. Photos
    George

6. Has anyone received their "official" photos from harrogate yet? Is it just me or does this seem a long time to have to wait (maybe it's normal - first I've had done). Can anyone let me have the name and contact details of the photographer
    Cheers

7. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

We are curious as to the whereabouts of ours also....

8. Kayleigh

Kayleigh Member

Damn theres a website that i previously viewed that had pictures of the bands on stage etc. Darn!! i cant remember which it is. Hmm let me think ....

9. stephen_clapton

stephen_clapton New Member

10. Di

Di Active Member

Nope, we've not had ours either. :-(

11. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Harrogate
    George Fairhurst
    stage
    Harrogate photos
    photographs
  13. Di

Di Active Member

Must be one of those "add on" things. And his colour selection was poor, it doesn't match at all! :p ;)

14. laurz_oconnor

laurz_oconnor Member

Do you know if the sample photos can be viewed online? i know the ones of the bands on stage can be sampled on a website but that was a different company. anyone any ideas please?

15. laurz_oconnor

laurz_oconnor Member

The on stage photos are by a different company than the on stage photos so the official ones cant be viewed on there :( The company who take the official photos is R & P photography 01984618355

16. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I don't even think the band I played with got the order form yet :-(

17. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Pat, we had ours aaaaaaaages ago!!! You'd better ring the band in question or contact the photography company direct.

I don't have our photos to hand to confirm this but I think the company was R&P photography or something like that. Unless someone here beats me to it I'll post the contact details up here (much) later tonight.

18. Steve

Steve Active Member

Am I not right in thinking there was a digital photo taken off stage of the band as a whole?!?! Would you not have thought this would have been offered as a taster for what is in the post as it obviously takes months to get the rest developed

19. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Are we talking about photos taken during the performance? If so I wouild really like to see if there are any of us playing.

I was talking about the "official" photos that were taken in the back of the trade area after each performance. We had our samples and order forms at the beginning of November.

EDIT: Aha found it. On stage photos are here. Theres a good shot of me and the missus on there. I'm not sure if we're all due to recieve a samplar - I wasn't even aware that "in action" photos had been taken this year :oops: . I have to mention this at band on Tuesday as there are some good shots on there - its just a shame that there isn't one of the whole band in action.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2005
  20. wwwsimondorncom

wwwsimondorncom New Member