Hard Euphonium Case Required

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by adrianhill, Mar 20, 2014.

1. adrianhill

adrianhill New Member

Hi There,

I live in Australia and have a Besson Sovereign Euphonium and a soft gig bag. I was planning to buy a hard case and recently identified the VA-161BK Euphonium Hard Case from the website www.gigbagsgalore.com.

I had a look at the website again today but it seems to be suspended pending deletion.

I wonder if anyone can let me know if this company is still in business and how I can establish contact.

By the way, it's great to read all the chatter from UK on tMP.

2. The Godfather

The Godfather Member

If you were looking for a tenor horn 'hard case' I could recommend Billy Rushworth.
  3. Ianroberts

Ianroberts Well-Known Member

Beat me to it codfather
  4. fsteers

fsteers Member

When I bought my Sterling Virtuoso in 2008, it came with a Bags of Spain semi-hard case (Cordura-covered rigid high density foam shell).

It's seen its share of bumps and knocks over the past 6 years, from which my euph has escaped unscathed. It's bulkier than Besson, Willson, Yamaha cases, but in this case (no pun intended), that's a good thing, as more bulk = more protection.

Definitely worth checking out!
  5. The Godfather

The Godfather Member

Be careful Mr Roberts, It's GOD not Cod! You may end up sleeping with the fishes! I take it you know Mr Rushworth?