Hard Euphonium Case Required

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by adrianhill, Mar 20, 2014.

1. adrianhill

adrianhill New Member

Hi There,

I live in Australia and have a Besson Sovereign Euphonium and a soft gig bag. I was planning to buy a hard case and recently identified the VA-161BK Euphonium Hard Case from the website www.gigbagsgalore.com.

I had a look at the website again today but it seems to be suspended pending deletion.

I wonder if anyone can let me know if this company is still in business and how I can establish contact.

By the way, it's great to read all the chatter from UK on tMP.

Cheers

Adrian

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Hard Euphonium Case
    VA-161BK Euphonium Hard Case
    contact.By
    Australia
    Besson Sovereign Euphonium
  3. The Godfather

The Godfather Member

If you were looking for a tenor horn 'hard case' I could recommend Billy Rushworth.
    CIAO,
    CORLEONE.

4. Ianroberts

Ianroberts Well-Known Member

Beat me to it codfather

5. fsteers

fsteers Member

When I bought my Sterling Virtuoso in 2008, it came with a Bags of Spain semi-hard case (Cordura-covered rigid high density foam shell).

It's seen its share of bumps and knocks over the past 6 years, from which my euph has escaped unscathed. It's bulkier than Besson, Willson, Yamaha cases, but in this case (no pun intended), that's a good thing, as more bulk = more protection.

Definitely worth checking out!

6. The Godfather

The Godfather Member

Be careful Mr Roberts, It's GOD not Cod! You may end up sleeping with the fishes! I take it you know Mr Rushworth?
    CIAO.
    CORLEONE.