Happy Valentines Day!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by bigmamabadger, Feb 14, 2005.

1. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

To all the Beautiful People out there...

From Guess Who?
  2. Why thankyou... x
  3. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

Hi BMB!!
    Long time no see.

Is it not about time that you turned Cupid again, to the benefit of all those banding, love-less souls?
  4. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Happy This-Is-The-Only-Day-That-Most-People-Think-They-Have-To-Be-Romantic Day to you all too :wink:

especially to a certain special someone somewhere out there... XXX
  5. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

I'm feeling very unloved at the moment :(
  6. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

Aww bless!Why?
  7. sterlingsop

sterlingsop Member

Sniff, sob, sigh....... I feel your pain my friend, I feel your pain.

Never mind though, there's a silver lining to this particular cloud. BAND TONIGHT yipppeee!!!!!
  8. sod off all of you.
  9. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Happy Valentines day to all those people who have band practice tonight!! (and of course those who dont!).....after all.....what could be more romantic than spending 2 hours on an impossible test piece!! JOY!!
  10. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I can't find Dinie's big hug emoticon so pretend I just sent you one!
  11. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

ok *sods off*
  12. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

awww, in a way i hate valentines day. i have always been single for valentines day, and this year is no exception to that strange tradition.

happy valentines everyone, please dont make it even worse for us single people
  13. Red Elvis

Red Elvis Active Member

Right on !! The only action my lips will be seeing tonight will be on the end of my baritone!!
  14. NeilW

NeilW Member

Not to mention getting your ear bent along the lines of "what do you mean you're going out to band on Valentine's night and not taking me out for dinner...." :redface:

Happy day, all :tup

15. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

I wonder how many apologies will be flying around the bandrooms tonight those who have rehearsal and more interesting, the excuses that will be provided. We've had some classics in ours in the past!
  16. rutty

rutty Active Member

Our rehearsal is cancelled anyway after we had a busy weekend at NEMBBA. Still, I'm working anyway :(
  17. brassybabe

brassybabe Member

I'm going to be spending a lonely night in with my computer and a shed load of uni work. :( However if there are any single men in the Manchester area who fancy wining and dining me tonight, don't hesitate to get in touch. ;)
    Valentines Day is so depressing!!!!!!
    Have fun all you loved up people, I'm jealous of you all.
  18. Valentine's Day ..... meh ....
  19. Di

Di Active Member

Originally Posted by Will the Sec
    I'm feeling very unloved at the moment :(

This one?

Take one of these from Kirsty

and one from Mumsie too.

Aww bless. ;)
  20. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Well, according to the AA my girlfriend is 123.0 miles away... it's not always worse to be single! I have to rely on the interflora delivery boy to convey romance... :(