Happy New Year.

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Frontman, Dec 28, 2009.

1. Frontman

Frontman Member

May I take this opportunity to start a thread for New Year 2010.

By giving bands the chance to wish every other band a very Happy New Year and the hope that we may have the chance this year to make our movement stronger and far more friendlier.

Let's, through the Mouthpiece, have a year as mates and not as a group of back stabbing people who only have a nice word for people when it suits. ( I am waiting for the first sarcastic comment)

Happy New Year to everyone from Boarshurst Silver Band (Greenfield).
  2. David Mann

David Mann Member

Seconded. Let's not forget it's about making music!
  3. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

Happy New Year to you too David, and of course to all other TMPers as well!
  4. Shy Guy

Shy Guy New Member

Happy New Year tMP!
  5. bbg

bbg Member

A Guid New Year to Ane and A'.

Best wishes to all banders, MDs, parents, supporters, committee members, librarians, contest secretaries and all the other folks who make this great movement what it is as far as the vast majority of tMPers are concerned.
  6. Getzonica

Getzonica Active Member

Happy New Year to everyone
  7. Columbo

Columbo Member

I'll go with that, and the friendlier approach this year mate. All the best to everyone at Boarshurst and to all that read and post on here. Good luck to everyone for the year ahead. Lets do it with a smile on our face.
  8. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

Happy New Year to All
  9. Happy New Year to all of you over there from all of us over here. I guess I ought to start a thread called "Dumb questions from the U.S." but do you have New Years first, or do we ?
  10. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

New Zealand and Australia First
    Uk about 10 -11 hours later
    USA about 6 hours later still I think. USA has several time zones so it's very generalised.
  11. Thanks Aussie. Our daughter is two hours behind us. I guess we could celebrate for 12 hours if we kept moving.
  12. Alyn James

Alyn James Member

To smile or pucker.....HNY :icon_wink:
  13. hornydevil

hornydevil Member

Happy New Year to everyone from the Blackburn & Darwen Band. What a fab year for B & D, if any cornet players would like to join in the fun in 2010 you'd be made most welcome! We have another exciting year ahead, come and meet our friendly and hard working team. PM for details.

Once again happy new year to all, may you enjoy the success we did in 2009!
  14. Red Elvis

Red Elvis Active Member

Happy New Year to all !!
  15. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Aye, Happy New Year all, best of luck to everyone.

We're starting our bands first sortee into the 2nd section for 30 some years, :-?, we're hoping we do ourselves justice.
  16. Thirteen Ball

Thirteen Ball Active Member

Currently, I don't have a band to wish you happy new year from... so happy new year from me alone!

And may I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiments that started this thread.
  17. awalker

awalker Member

Happy new year. It's snowing!! :)
  18. Jethro

Jethro Member

I'll drink to that mate!!!:redface: All the best to everyone over the big pond and anywhere else.
    From all of us in COLD old blighty.
    And a happy new year to all on TMP.

Jethro and the Dinnington Colliery Band.:tongue:
  19. Shy Guy

Shy Guy New Member

Happy New Year, its not snowing!
  20. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

not Snowing here either ( wish it was ) just to hot Been up around 30 c degrees today and won't drop below 22 c tonight. ooh for a white Christmas !!