Happy, Happy, Very Very Happy

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Maestro, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

We have done it!
    The mighty Norwich City are back in the premiership.
    Well done The Palace on a great result last night.
    All that remains now is to win the 1st division Championship.

Look out for numerous ecstatic postings from myself and the admirable Mr Chunky regarding this subject.

ps. Please let us enjoy our moment of glory!!
  2. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

well I suppose I'd rather have your lot in the premiership than that lot from Leeds... well done, now it's time to go player shopping!
  3. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

We were only too pleased to have been of assistance.

Well done to Norwich and good luck in the Premiership.

Now all that remains is for the Eagles to get into the playoffs.
  4. nickjones

nickjones Active Member

well done to the mighty canaries........still would love the mighty Wolves to play u next season..not looking likely tho... :roll:
    still you have the toothless bangor born super man and ex Wolves hero " IWAN ROBERTS "why oh why oh why oh why did we get rid of him????????
    do you still have Kev cooper on Loan???? invisible man at Wolves... :shock:
    well done to delia and nigel worthington...wahoooo won £20 on em going up :D
  5. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

OMG!!!!! PMPROTFLMAO!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahaha how adorable!!!!!!! Canaries!!!!!!!!
  6. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

He (Iwan) was a Huddersfield Town Super-hero too before he left for bigger and better things. He's still well remembered at our club, and I still look for your result to see if he's still scoring.
    Well Done Norwich on promotion to the Premier, let's hope you can sustain it (Any one that replaces Leeds (Spit!) up there is ok in my book!!).
  7. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

Thanks very much for the 'assistance' last night.
    I hope you get in the playoffs and go on to win them....especially if it was at the expense of the 'worst team in East Anglia' :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
  8. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Iwan is a legend here too. Has now made 300 appearances for PREMIERSHIP (love that word) side Norwich City. Without doubt his goals kept us in the 1st Division under the gloomy days of Messrs Hamilton and Rioch.

Last night was surreal, at band practice, listening on my walkman to our local radio station commentating on a match that didnt involve Norwich directly!

The party will now be in full swing at Watford on Saturday afternoon! I have been offered vast cash sums for my ticket, but I will not be tempted.

We know that next season will be hard, but rest assured we will enjoy the next few months, and I firmly believe that the PREMIERSHIP (that lovely word again) will benefit by having The Canaries back amongst the elite.
  9. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Yup, I said a few weeks back it'd be nice to see the Canaries feathering their way into the top flight. Well done! Who knows, a CL spot at the end of next season and you could be playing Bayern Munich and Inter Milan again in the not-too-distant future.

So long as Millwall don't make it into the play-offs, even being a born and bred SE Londoner, because (a) the history of a group of their 'fans', (b) a certified thug of a manager and (c) Kevin Muscat. However, my SE London roots mean that I would like to see Palace make it into the play offs (and beyond!). It appears Dowie's done a stonking job. Just goes to show, decent managers weren't necessarily decent footballers......