Happy Half Anniversary tmp

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Kari Anson, May 11, 2003.

1. Kari Anson

Kari Anson Member

Congratulations to TheMusicMan for great innovation in the production of this site and congratulations on reaching six months - happy half anniversary! 1st anniversary is paper, not sure what 6 months would be?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Happy Half Anniversary
    TheMusicMan
    Happy Half Anniversary tmp Congratulations
    months - happy half anniversary
    great innovation
  3. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Manuscript paper perhaps!!!!

Seriously though, many congratulations on 6 months of good friendship and fellowship within tMP - long may it continue!

Rach x

4. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Many happy half returns. and well done for a fantastic site.
    heres to the next 6mths.and many more after that :guiness

themouthpiece.com the best place on the net to make friends

5. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Couldn't agree more, what a great site!!
    Happy 1/2 birthday and a particular thankyou to John for setting up this wonderful site!

6. dyl

dyl Active Member

Not much I can add to the above, apart from of course to say many congratulations and thanks!

7. mel

mel Member

Yes, all of the above, good one music man, excellent site

8. :D Here here, thanks for keeping me 'sane' (well almost anyway) for the last 6 months, may you continue for many years to come!!! :D :p :wink:

:idea: How about a get together for us Northerners when I'm over in July???????
    :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness

9. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Huge thanks to you all for these fab comments, they are very much appreciated honestly - and I'm glad I've managed to contribute in some small way to some peoples sanity!!! :lol: (as my wife would say - it's normally peoples insanity I contribute towards :!: :!: )

As I've said many times here before though, I am staggered by the success of theMouthPiece.com - all I've done is to just provide the means to achieve this... YOU have all provide the material/content, fascinating discussion and above all - superb camaraderie - which has made theMouthPiece.com become what it is today - the leading Brass Discussion Site on the web.

I'm certain you'll all join me in saying... "Here's to the next 6 months yeah - and beyond... " :lol: :lol: :guiness

Thanks to everyone here :tup

John

10. Heather

Heather Member

Congratulations from me too.
    Don't know what I'd do without TMP to browse through.
    Been away this weekend and just logged on to 124 unread messages!!!
    If that's not success then I don't know what is.
    Well done to everyone, especially John.

11. rutty

rutty Active Member

Well done John and thanks for supplying us with this excellent site - long may it reign as the premier brass band site on the interweb! ;)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Happy Half Anniversary
    TheMusicMan
    Happy Half Anniversary tmp Congratulations
    months - happy half anniversary
    great innovation
  13. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I must have been away a little longer than Heather, as I had 168 new messages. Almost made me decide to miss out a couple of topics, but you never know what gems of sarcasm and humour you might miss, never mind Roger's latest snippet of information.

Well done everyone, and let's all make sure the forum goes from strength to strength :!:

14. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

I had 516 after coming back last weekend. *And* I had to read them all!

Wouldn't have it any other way though. Well done all, let's drive on for the next 6 months

To infinity, and beyond! bwaa haa haa..

15. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

I would like thank John for setting up this fantastic Forum and all our regular contributors for making it so friendly, interesting and enjoyable.
    There have been many friendships made over the last six months and no doubt many more will follow. I have personally met many members from the Mouthpiece in the last 6 months, people I never knew before, but I can now say that they are all good friends and fantastic people to be with.

Here's to the continued success of theMouthpiece.com

Cheers John . . . :guiness

16. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

Couldn't have said it better myself!

17. sudcornet

sudcornet Member

Congratulations John. It's hard to believe that a community such as this has come together in only six months. If it wasn't for your innovation and, of course, the contributions of the moderators and regular posters, we would all still be relying on the morgue at MSN for our information and contact base. Thanks again for all your efforts, I'm sure this community will continue to go from strength to strength. The next gathering will be 13th June at the Whit's. I'm looking forward to meeting more of the tMP'ers....and having even more beer.
    See you all there!
    Sud.
    ps. For those I haven't met yet...I'm the lanky one on the back row.

18. rutty

rutty Active Member

Here here for lanky people! :wink:

19. groovy

groovy Active Member

Happy anniversary! :D
    What a great site this is, everyone is so friendly and helpful. The "6 Months Live" awards were a brilliant way to celebrate 6 months! 8)

20. stephen2001

stephen2001 Member

Happy 1/2 birthday to themouthpiece.com!
    Here's to another 6 months (and more than likely longer!) to a brilliant forum/resource base! :guiness

21. floral_dance

floral_dance Member

Thank you John for setting up this site and for helping me earlier on when I could not log on. Although I am in Scotland I would love to meet up with fellow tmpers at the next get to gether, great site, friendly people and informative keep up the good work.
    Yvonne :)

22. satchmo shaz

satchmo shaz Active Member

yes congrats all round I say!
    BTW what have you got planned for the 1st birthday? :wink: