Happy Christmas!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by vonny, Dec 6, 2006.

1. vonny

vonny Member

In just over 24 hours I will be heading off to India, so I want to take this opportunity to wish all my banding buddies:

A Happy and Blessed Christmas

[​IMG]

Yvonne x

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    India
    COLOR
    green
    FONT
    SIZE
  3. honey bun

honey bun Active Member

Happy Christmas to you Vonny :icon_biggrin: . Have a great time in India. How long are you there for?

4. DaveR

DaveR Active Member

Yum, curried sprouts for Christmas Dinner! :)

5. honey bun

honey bun Active Member

To go with the the curried turkey that you have for weeks on end after Chrimbo with the left overs :-?

6. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

oooo where abouts in India are you going? Make sure you go to see The Taj Mahal if you can- absolutely awesome! Also, I loved Kerela - a very beautiful place!

Hope you enjoy yourself and if you're as lucky as I was, enjoy your pea curry! x

7. Dave 2nd2nd Cornet

Dave 2nd2nd Cornet Active Member

Merry Christmas to you Yvonne and have a great time in India:)

8. vonny

vonny Member

Caroline I'm going to be staying in Calangute which is a popular tourist spot, but i'm planning to visit Paloem and Patnem which I believe are beautiful beaches in South Goa. I thinkThe Taj Mahal is in North Goa and I would like to visit it.
    I believe the weather is beautiful at this time of year, was looking at the forecast for weekend and it said 95 degrees and sunny. I have loads of sun cream and mozzie stuff so I think I'll be fine.

I'm back after christmas so at least I can see the new year in the UK.

Yvonne x

9. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Palolem is gorgeous! beautiful long beaches (there's a picture of it attached!) - we stayed in the nicest 'huts' on the beach (you'll know what I mean when you see the accomodation in Palolem!) I think our accommodation was called Ciarans if I remember correctly!

The Taj Mahal is in Agra, North India - a very very long way from Goa sadly though!

Good luck and hope you have fun!

Attached Files:

10. vonny

vonny Member

Hiya!

It's my 5th day in Goa India and we are loving it! The weather is hot and humid but there is relief at night when there is a little breeze. We went to Palolem on Monday, the beach is beautiful and the sea is warm. The huts looked realy nice as we walked around, but we only stayed for the day.
    We are going to the spice plantation on thursday and booked it through the taxi driver - cheaper that way!
    Had a lovely meal last night at the Lime light in Calangute, it cost 300IR approx 3 pounds in total drinks included (for 2).
    I have got a cold today and can't stop sneezing so I'm taking respite in the local internet cafe.
    The mozzies are a pain, but the jungle formula spray seems to be working a little.
    We have made some friends, the Goan children are adourable, they play happily outside thier homes.

Take care and I hope to be online soon,

Yvonne x