Happy Birthday Warder!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by NAS, Apr 15, 2004.

1. NAS

NAS Member

Happy birthday to Paul Warder (bass trom at Leyland for those of you who dont know).

Now... would anyone like to hazzard a guess as to how old this young looking chap is? :D

2. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Well he can't be too far past 50! :wink: I actually do know the answer, as I distinctly remember we had a tuesday night concert last year in which it was announced to the whole audience. Plus Rach told me the other day! :lol:
  3. stephen_clapton

stephen_clapton New Member

12???!!! :?
  4. Brassbones

Brassbones Member

Stop agonising folks, I'm 31 but I know I dont look a day over 25 ;)
  5. NAS

NAS Member

:? :? :? :? :? He he...

Lets hope there is no one on TMP from the concert where your age was announced last year :wink: . He he... Happy birthday FP!
  6. Di

Di Active Member

Happy Birthday. :guiness :guiness
  7. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Happy Birthday greetings and such like, have a marvellous day!
  8. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

happy birthday mr erder.
    Don't worry iv got some site updates to send you soon (with attatchments et all :p) I know you've been missing them.

I was going to hazard a guess at 46 :shock: o well ;);)
  9. Brassbones

Brassbones Member

"£$!"&£$*£$%("£$(%"£$%!!!!!! :x
  10. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

11. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

happy birfday Warder!
    Hope you hada good one and I'll see you nxt week! 8)
  12. NAS

NAS Member

Ive got to say im disapointed in the lack of people wishing Warder a happy birthday :( ... Come on... get it in now, hes not got many birthdays left :p . MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  13. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

happy birfday. hope u had a good one, and 31?!?!?! i thought u were younger than that.....until i put my glasses on :p

only jokin :wink:
  14. Bassbones

Bassbones Member

I can't believe I forgot mate Sorry :oops: My only saving grace is that with extra years you have on me you probably didn't remember either.Unless of course Rach Reminded you :D All the best
  15. twigglet

twigglet Member

Belated birthday wishes mr warder...hope you got suitably merry and had a lovely curry (which you probably forgot ordering and eating and had to be reminded the next day by rach!)

Yeah and I know how old you are, but even I'm not that mean... 39 :twisted: