Happy Birthday Drummer Gurl!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by lynchie, Jul 2, 2004.

1. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Although she's apparently locked in the "Person before" thread, I just thought I'd be observant and notice it was drummer gurl's 15th birthday today! Happy Birthday!!
  2. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

Although I was observant first :wink: :lol: !!!

3. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Bless! Happy birthday tiny skin beater.
  4. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

Happy Birthday!!!!
  5. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

happy birthday
  6. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

happy birfday matey:)

have a good one
  7. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

cheers guys! :D

although my b-day would be better if i wasnt still feelin ill, although good point is i am feeling better than i did yesterday! :D

prezzies ive got are franz ferdinand album and £15
  8. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

ooh! tell me if the albums any good coz i want it too!!!
  9. drummergurl

its really good!!! i like it its cool!
  10. eckyboy

eckyboy Member

^^^is having her birthday today-oh wrong thread Happy Birthday :lol:
  11. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

Awww...it's never good to feel ill on your birthday :( - get well soon!!! :D
  12. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

Happy Birthday Sarah!!!!!!!

(and say happy birthday to baby david too! hehe)

although her mum did tel me it was her birthday a few weeks back when we had to reorganise our sectional cause of my workage tonight, i compleely forgot it was today. Happy Birthday anyways sarah!
  13. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Happy Birthday...one year closer to legally being able to drink...although that takes the fun out of it :D

Happy Birthday :!:
  14. drummergurl

LOL ok aimee ill tell "baby david"!! in fact ill just show him your post when he gets in :D :p

ok update on my prezzies, coz i have nothing better to tell you all about. so in addition to the CD and the £15, i now have, a winnie the pooh bag, a ratchet (very likely to be on a trip to our youth band on saturday), some sweets, a puzzle book, a st helens RLFC teddy bear!!!! and best of the lot, A BADGE!!!! that says "I'm 15" on it
  15. drummergurl

oh and just in case any of you were wondering "baby david" (as aimee calls him) is my twin bro!
  16. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

aww tel him im buy him a coke on sunday...and that goes for you too l'il missy! I suppose i could ask for ice & lemon seeing as it's your birthday!

Sarah don't let it loose round the band in Cartoon Music...it might fall into the hands of a certain Amy who might break it by accident!
  17. Bluebottle

Bluebottle Member

Happy Belated Birthday! :D

18. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Eek sorry Sarah!! Hope you had a great day!

And whoever said she's getting nearer the legal age to drink....nothing stops this one! Believe me!! :D
  19. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

she got served in a pub before!!!

i was all worried about not getting served and i'm 17!
  20. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

Hehehe...that could have been slightly annoying if she got served and you didn't!! (I'm sure something like that's happened to me before...I just wish I had a better memory so I could tell you about it! :? )