Happy Birfday bassinthebathroom...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Naomi McFadyen, May 28, 2004.

1. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Happy Birthday boy! 19 today! :D

Have a good day- see you at lunch! :lol:

2. dyl

dyl Active Member

Have a goodn one! :guiness
  3. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

Happy Birthday!
    Hope you have a great day :D
  4. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

happy birthday!!!!

:grnsm :guiness :guiness :guiness :guiness :grnsm

:terrier :bounce
  5. Ste69

Ste69 Member

Well I should call you an old codger now but lets face it - none of us are getting any younger and you'll probably only make my life a misery this weekend if I do :twisted: (spiking my drinks again a la Blackpool) :twisted: :wink:

Plus, the fact that I've got just short of 10 years head start on you makes me want to curl up in a (not so) small ball and cry a little :shock:

Anyway, now I've bummed you all out :D I'll buy you a drink in Cambridge this weekend.

All the best mate!
  6. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Happy abitolder day dude. :guiness
  7. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

Thankyou all for this.... well... what can I say... :lol:

Steve, you know darn well that it's just cos you can't handle Championship Section drinking.... it's nothing to be ashamed of! :lol: :eek: See you tonight, even if you aren't coming for beers (is that a thumbprint on your forehead?!?) :lol: :wink:
  8. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Please, Iain, don't get emotional on us... :p

See you in 15 minutes!! :lol:
  9. Ste69

Ste69 Member

Hey!!! I can puke like a European champion though :p

And I intend to remedy my unfortunate incident this weekend in Cambridge...Bring it on :!:
  10. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

Steve69: Masters, German Night at the Rat, Masters, Rat, Masters, Rat, Masters...?

That's a tough one. If I don't see you in Cambridge I'll have a quick half with Les for you. It's their last ever German Beer Festival!

Iain - sorry to hijack your birthday thread. Have a good one and don't peak too soon.

11. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

lol happy birfday! and yes i was literally humming happy birthday in my science class this afternoon wen i was txting naruco, got some really funny looks off people too. anywayz have a cool day!
  12. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

happy birthday m8! have a good un 8)
  13. Bluebottle

Bluebottle Member

cu @ bugle!
  14. Di

Di Active Member

Happy birthday! :guiness :bounce
  15. Ste69

Ste69 Member

Cheers David, I had a call yesterday asking if I would be in Ripon, can't believe I'll miss it (unless it's still running on Bank holiday Monday)

If so I may still catch up with you there. Anyway, must pack and leg it to Cambridge - the coach is on its way :shock: Might see you there.

Iain, sorry for the hijack also!!! :wink: