Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Big Twigge, Apr 23, 2006.

1. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

To cornetgirl and beaker aka Rachel and Ian.

Who'd have thought that a year ago the tmp band were playing at their first wedding. You gotthe right year, it's horrible weather today!!

Congratulations and lots of love to you both xx

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Rachel
    Ian.
    cornetgirl
    Wedding Anniversary
    gotthe right year
  3. Di

Di Active Member

Is this a slip of the fingers, or Big Twigges prediction of the future? ;):eek:

Ah the tMP bands first wedding. ;)

Congrats Ian and Rachel. May you have many, many more years happiness together. :)

4. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I realised that it could read wrongly as I wrote it, but was too lazy to reword it!

5. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

6. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Can't believe its a year since the first ever tMP wedding band were playing. And what a band we were!!
    Does anyone else who was there, still have a good chuckle at the (now infamous) rugby team and there 'entertainment':p That wont be forgotten in a hurry!

Congratulations Ian and Rachel, i'm sure there will be many more anniversaries to come.

All the best and love to you both.

7. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

.....The found memories of the rugby team....I can't believe I lost all those photos..... Has anybody else got copies??!!

8. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

You lost them!?...tut tut.

I dont think there is much need for photos, the images stick well in the old memory *shudder*...i wonder if Graham Walker has got over the shock of seeing Margaret dancing up there with them yet!

9. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I had my phone - terrible, terrible, terrible behaviour....rumour has it that they'd heard about the photos...

I'd forgotten about that - brilliant, who's getting married next?

10. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

haha, that was certainly entertaining! congrats Rachel and Ian :tup

11. Ruthless

Ruthless Member

Hear Hear to the above congratulations. I can't believe the last year has gone so quickly. All the best for your future together. Are you getting the tMP wedding band together again for your 10th Anniversary? Not long to go ;)

Rach and Ian have gone back to their honeymoon retreat in the lakes for a few days.

We were talking about the Rugby players last weekend when we were playing for Simons (Euph at R&I wedding) Wedding last weekend!!

No-one seems to have any photos of the entertainment...Not fair (Not that they were really my type I prefer the skinny cyclist type:p )

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Rachel
    Ian.
    cornetgirl
    Wedding Anniversary
    gotthe right year