Hangover in Huddsville!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by midwalesman, Aug 8, 2006.

1. midwalesman

midwalesman Member

Since it's summer time and Huddersfield seems to have developed sunshine! Are there any of you out there wanting a mass drinking session in Huddersfield on Saturday??

2. leisa

leisa Active Member

Not if ur gonna leave at 9 again!!! :p

3. midwalesman

midwalesman Member

Well I was dressed inappropriately for the occasion dear! jeans and t shirt werent going to cut it....but I'm sure I can handle a few more of them chocolate vodkas and I guarantee I swallow them ;-) haa

Come on guys and gals there must be a whole load of you out there wanting to party!! Steve...don't tell me you've turned into a recluse!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2006
  4. leisa

leisa Active Member

mainly worried as to what u did with them the first time round?!?!

Cant this saturday anyway am going to Rachels BBQ or she might kill me. shame could have bought Nichola... :biggrin:

5. midwalesman

midwalesman Member

Ah well. I'm sure there will be many other occasions! I look forward to a rematch in hot chocolate and with Nichola as well. Though she has to clean up her chocolate vodka drinking...can't have her choking over the cream topping!

6. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

wahoooooooooooo party!!! I could put a general tMP invite out but I think Anthony would kill me if I did that! :tongue:

7. leisa

leisa Active Member

I think thats most likely!!! am quite excited now actually, although am worryingly more excited about trip to costco to buy wine....:-?

8. Goldie Horn

Goldie Horn Member

Not so sure I'd like to see you on a big night out Richard...from what I've heard...

9. SoloBaritone

SoloBaritone Member

Hello Mr Jones!

What a smashing idea. It's my last weekend having a house in the Hudd!! In fact, I won't have any stuff in my house in Linthwaite so I'd have to sleep on the floor! Have fun!

Jayne x

10. Make it Friday/next Saturday and I'm there! I have a wedding in Blackpool this Saturday so can't do then!

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Leeds
    Huddsville
    hammer
    Leeds tomorrow
    drivin
  12. midwalesman

midwalesman Member

Jayne you are welcome as always to the pub crawl of pub crawls and since it's your last night of being based in Huddersfield then it's an equally good cause for a night out. I'm not sure about Sunday, I apologise. I have a folk band rehearsal that I missed for the last 2 weeks!!!

Goldie Horn, I don't know what you mean. I am a perfect gentleman on a night out...buy some drinks, receive some more and then ...... taxi for one!!!

Oh innocent one!! Ashamedly I am back in glorious Wales a week saturday so unfortunately I can't but sometime in the up and coming weeks lol

More people needed for drinks on Saturday lol

13. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

Richard if you are going to be lonely in Huddersfield this Saturday, Killamarsh, Dronfield and Stannington players are out in Sheffield - meet at 8pm at the Devonshire Cat on Devonshire Street - they even do chocolate beer.

If you've got to be in Sheffield Sunday any way I'm sure we can find you somewhere to crass.

14. Well, I'm out in town in 3/4 weeks on the Friday night, with the lasses from work, if anyone fancies it? :D

15. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Fancies what?? :eek:

16. I SO wasn't trying to sell you, Crawf :eek: What ever made you think that?! :biggrin: The night out, silly. :tongue:

17. leisa

leisa Active Member

mmm all this talk of chocolateness in bar chocolate (not hot chocolate Richard) is makin me want one of them Bounty things :cool: mmm

18. Get a chocolate milkshake and top it up with vodka :D

19. leisa

leisa Active Member

yum dont tempt me!!! hehe nooooooo the malibu one is the best!!! :metal:

20. But the milkshake one is easier to do when you're in by yourself! Run to the shops, get plenty of milkshake, then get back home to your awaiting bottle of vodka.. and away you go! :D Urgh, I want one now.. but, I'm ill, so, I'd better not! haha

21. leisa

leisa Active Member

yeh but they make u better its a fact!!!! I actually have malibu in the cupboard so i could make one.....but i better not cos i have to drive to band tonihgt :(

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Leeds
    Huddsville
    hammer
    Leeds tomorrow
    drivin