Hands up...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by rutty, Mar 14, 2005.

1. rutty

rutty Active Member

....if you got completely pickled over the weekend.

/me puts up hand.

Mind you, mine wasn't band-related drinking but I'm sure there were plenty of others that had a few too many this weekend. I feel like death today - I've drunk four pints of water this morning and I'm still dehydrated ;(

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    plenty
    drinking
    others
    few
    water
  3. Sam Atherton

Sam Atherton Member

Oh definitely. A nice, early draw in the first section of the day on Saturday saw me with a pint in my hand before 11:30. I think the brass band contingent drank Torquay dry - Wetherspoons were running out of beer!

4. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

*shuffles nervously in seat and looks a bit guilty* :oops:

Hmm Saturday night? It's maybe a good job tMP was down otherwise theer wweould be lot s of psots written ilkse tihssa from me come sunday morning.

I had a massive hangover Sunday, but it didn't stop me from celebrating all over again last night. Feel a bit rough now though.

I'm getting too old for this...:)

5. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

puts hand up sheepishly :oops: :oops: :oops:

i feel absolutely terrible today, and probably look like death!!! however i dont really care, its only school... not that important in life!

6. rutty

rutty Active Member

You had reason to celebrate - you just pipped us to second place you buggers ;)

Congrats anyway :D

7. dyl

dyl Active Member

Dunno! Can't remember a thing! ;)

8. Just Crazy

Just Crazy Member

9. Craigsav83

Craigsav83 Active Member

Umm.... err.... no not me... never ! :biggrin:

Needed to drown out sorrows after a poor result this year :(

10. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

yea you were bladdered hun ;-)

11. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Sadly, yes. I behaved very very badly indeed, but it was fun and I wore my kinky boots. ;)

BMB
    xx

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    plenty
    drinking
    others
    few
    water
  13. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

AYE!!

Still feeling a bit ropey and that's from Saturday. Mind you it was 15 hours of alcohol abuse.

14. BigHorn

BigHorn Active Member

Nah... I must have got well into double figures pint wise but I matched each pint with a piece of that quality pork pie they provided for us in the Fox. Mind you my guts played up a bit next day.

That new lady-friend of yours seems to be leading you astray. :clap:

15. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

me me me me me! (also none band related)
    I have been battered since about 6.30 on friday night, repeated this activity on saturday night and then had to watch the rugby and drink all day yesterday. Then got back to Oxford from London at about 10 and couldn't just walk past the bar as some friends were playing so had to go in and drink more!

(just found out I'm off out tonight too, tis hard being back at uni doing nothing instead of in school teaching....I have my life back :clap: beer all round)

16. rutty

rutty Active Member

Yeah, she can certainly drink me under the (pool) table. I was a complete mess by the time I eventually got home - woke up at 2am fully clothed lying on my bed with the lights still on. It's not been a particularly productive day in work as a result.

She's lovely too. Looks like the alcohol plan works a treat ;)

17. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Yey! I did that too, woke up at 6.30 on saturday morning, glasses on, lights on, tv on. I impressed myself by having removed clothes and contacts, but hadn't got much further!

18. rutty

rutty Active Member

I used to wear contacts when I was younger - I woke up with them still in after a night on the pop no end of times. How I didn't give myself an eye infection I will never know ;)

19. Craigsav83

Craigsav83 Active Member

Shhhh Shhhh dont tell everyone :eek: :biggrin:

20. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

to late your secrets out :p

21. trombelle

trombelle Member

*hand up*

double celebration for me......... resit results (went from U to an A in history. 'AVE IT!) and mates 18th!!! wine, vodka, a fish bowl, and good old jack Daniels resulted in me waking up fully clothed Snday morning, earrings plastered to face with an hour to go for I had to be at work. Excellent night!

22. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Do you have to have a health and safety risk assessment if you're going to wear those boots AND drink heavily, BMB?

1. Danger of falling to the ground from a great height
    2. Someone mocking you for Barnton's result and getting stabbed in the thigh in response
    3. Danger of someone insulting badgers and being stabbed slightly higher up
    Hmmm? :rolleyes: