Handley Band Uniforms

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Puritan, Mar 18, 2016.

1. Puritan

Puritan Member

A friend of mine is trying to get in touch with this company for his Band. He has tried the phone number that is on the Web Site but only gets the number is not recognized. He has also emailed but again no reply. I know there is a previous thread from 2010 but nothing since. Are they still in business or not ? If not, any Idea of where to order Band Uniforms, any help will be appreciated

2. trombo

trombo Member

They went into liquidation quite sometime ago.

trombo

3. Puritan

Puritan Member

Thanks for that, anyone with any Idea where my friends Band can get there Uniform needs sorting out ?

4. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

If you don't want/need lion tamer jackets covered in bits of gold braid (and I'm not a fan) there are any number of workwear companies that can do shirts, ties, fleeces, polos etc. Just google something like personalised workwear. If you DO want lion tamers, dunno! But be prepared to spend megabucks. David Ashworth might be able to help, I think his company does uniforms.

5. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

Handleys have been going in and out of liquidation for a few years now......!

YourLogoHere do good quality unforms and other kit at sensible prices: Brass Branding