Halloween Songs

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by mjwarman, Oct 8, 2007.

1. mjwarman

mjwarman Member

Hallloween is nearly upon us and we are having a halloween birthday party for Sam.

Could people possible give me some ideas for some scary songs!!!

I already have thriller and the time warp, but that is about it!!

Any ideas would be welcomed :p

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Sam.
    Hallloween
    Halloween Songs
    COLOR
    ideas
  3. gybrass3

gybrass3 New Member

On the first day of Halloween my true love gave to me... 1 contest piece... On the second day of Halloween my true love gave to me....2 dead bats... On the third day of Halloween my true love gave to me....3 pumpkins glowing... On the fourth day of Halloween my true love gave to me....4 witches brewing... On the fifth day of Halloween my true love gave to me....5 candy corn... On the sixth day of Halloween my true love gave to me....6 scary costumes... On the seventh day of Halloween my true love gave to me....7 bats a flying... On the eighth day of Halloween my true love gave to me....8 spiders webbing... On the ninth day of Halloween my true love gave to me....9 ghost haunting... On the tenth day of Halloween of my true love gave to me....10 scarecrows scaring... On the eleventh day of Halloween my true love gave to me....11 wolves howling... On the twelfth day of Halloween my true love gave to me....12 banshees screaming... (sing it like it's the 12 days of xmas)

it's a bit naff but hope you like it

4. Sandy Smith

Sandy Smith Member

:eek: "The Monster Mash" by Bobby "Boris" Pickett and the Cryptkickers

class !!!!

5. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

how old is sam?

6. mjwarman

mjwarman Member

She is going to be 22!!

Some good old Halloween songs that we can put on a cd and play in the background.

I should have made the initial post more obvious, thanks for the song by the way gybrass, but I can't see a bunch of drunk 20-25 year old having a sing along unfortunately!!!!

7. needmorevodka

needmorevodka Member

8. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

There's a Halloween CD in Woolies I think! My friend's got it... I have no idea what it's called though. It's pretty good and only about a fiver, it's on offer I think. Worth having a look!

9. Nigel Hall

Nigel Hall Supporting Member

I have quite a few "novelty" halloween songs - some verge on comedic but my all time favourite is Grim Grinning Ghosts by Thurl Ravenscroft. If you've ever been to Disney's Haunted Mansion this is one of the tunes you hear, Thurl was a Basso Profundo who sang You're A Mean One Mr Grinch on the original Grinch cartoon (voiced by Boris Karloff) and was the original voice of Tony The Tiger (They're GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAATTTTT!!!).

Matt PM me if you want some more details/suggestions - I have way too many to list here.

10. the fish

the fish Member

Hello Matt,

How about the theme to The Adams Family or The Munsters?

Have a great party

Julian

11. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

What do you want? Music that scares you? Or Music that gives a scary feel?

If you want scary music then anything by Cannibal Corpse would suffice. Very fast, very brutal and the vocals are more like roaring.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Sam.
    Hallloween
    Halloween Songs
    COLOR
    ideas
  13. Daisy Duck

Daisy Duck Member

Who you gonna call???

GHOSTBUSTERS!!!

14. mjwarman

mjwarman Member

Thanks everyone,

I found a CD in woolworths yesterday on the advice of flutey!!

It was only 3 quid, will do the job perfectly!!! :clap: