Half Price SKY 12 month offer for new and existing customers - Friends and Family

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by nicholasbarrett, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Hi all,

I'm a cornet player now based in Sheffield. I also work for Sky TV and I've been given access to some friends and family deals. There is a 12 month half price offer for new and exisiting customers and details are below. If anyone is interested, just send me a message with your name and email address and I'll get an offer code sent through to you. Just wanted to share this with you all. Pass me as many email addresses as you like, however when my allowance of codes has been used, that will be it:

[h=3]New Customer Offer[/h][TABLE="class: pricingTable fullWidth"]
    [TR]
    [TH="class: thOffer bold"]Monthly Pricing[/TH]
    [TH]Offer price[/TH]
    [TH]Normal price[/TH]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: tdOffer"]Sky TV - Entertainment Pack[/TD]
    [TD]£10.00 [/TD]
    [TD]£20.00 [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: tdOffer"]HD Pack[/TD]
    [TD]£5.13 [/TD]
    [TD]£10.25 [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: tdOffer"]Sky Sports and Sky Movies Pack[/TD]
    [TD]£24.00 [/TD]
    [TD]£48.00 [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: tdOffer"]Sky World HD Pack[/TD]
    [TD]£31.63 [/TD]
    [TD]£63.25 [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: tdOffer"]Sky Multiroom Subscription[/TD]
    [TD]£5.13 [/TD]
    [TD]£10.25 [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: tdOffer"]Unlimited Broadband and Talk[/TD]
    [TD]£6.25 [/TD]
    [TD]£12.50 [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[h=3]Upgrade Offer[/h][TABLE="class: pricingTable fullWidth"]
    [TR]
    [TH="class: thOffer bold"]Monthly Pricing[/TH]
    [TH]Offer price[/TH]
    [TH]Normal price[/TH]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: tdOffer"]Sky Movies Pack[/TD]
    [TD]£8.00 [/TD]
    [TD]£16.00 [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: tdOffer"]Sky Movies and Sky Sports Pack[/TD]
    [TD]£14.00 [/TD]
    [TD]£28.00 [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: tdOffer"]Sky Movies, Sky Sports & ESPN Pack[/TD]
    [TD]£18.50 [/TD]
    [TD]£37.00 [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[h=3]New to Sky?[/h]For your friends who don't already have Sky, they can enjoy:

• Half price Sky TV from just £10 a month for a year
    • A free Sky+ box with free standard set-up
    Plus add these half price options:

• Half price Sky Multiroom subscription
    • Half price unlimited broadband and talk#
    • Half price HD Pack
    • Half price ESPN with Sky Sports and Sky Movies together
    Offer ends 22 June

[h=3]Win Sky FREE for a year[/h]1 in 20 people new to Sky will win their chosen Sky TV subscription free for a whole year.
    Join Sky TV with this offer and go active before 5 July to be in with a chance of winning.
    It could be you - join Sky today.

[h=3]Already with Sky?[/h]
    If you already have Sky and have Entertainment or Entertainment Extra you can now upgrade one of the following packs for half price for 12 months:​
    • Half price Sky Movies Pack
    • Half price Sky Movies and Sky Sports Pack
    • Half price ESPN when you take Sky Movies, Sky Sports Pack
    Offer ends 22 June
    This offer is only available for people with the packages listed above. Offers applied to other package holders will not be honoured.
    Note: This offer is only available for upgrade online.

2. Claire

Claire Member

Your inbox is full....

3. bassendworld

bassendworld Member

My partner works for Telegenic very much associated with SKY and gets the same deals,

Well recommended:D

4. Thanks to all those that have supplied their email address. If you know any friends that would like this offer also, just message me their email address also. As you'll see, this is the best deal you'll see around for Sky.

5. I've managed to supply info to all those that have replied now. As I have said, I only have a maximum number of 15 offer codes available and these are fast running out. If you know anyone else that would be interested, just pass me their email address.

When their gone their gone!!!!

6. A further update. I have only a handful of codes left to be claimed now and these will be gone very soon. Keep passing me your email addresses and we can get them all used up.

7. Thanks for all your interest in this. I've now run out of upgrade codes but have a couple of new customer codes left. Just pass me your email address and I'll get them out to you.

As I have said previously, if you have friends that are also interested, just pass me their email addresses too.

8. Everyone that has been in touch should have received their codes now. All upgrades are used up now, but I have a couple of new customer codes left. Offer closes soon, so let me have your email address if you fancy half price sky for an entire year.

9. I am down to my last couple of codes now for new customers, so keep those email addresses coming. Also, if anyone still wants the upgrade half price offer, then still let me have your email address (stating that you want to upgrade deal) and I can get a colleague to send the code.

I'm really pleased to have been able to assist my musician friends on TMP with a half price deal on Sky.

10. This is my last update on this offer, so I promise this will now slip down the listings. I have only one code left, so if anyone wants it just let me know your email address.

I'm pleased to say this has been a really successful offer for all you good friends in band land. Sky tend to run this every 6 months, so I'll let you know when it returns.

Thanks again, Nick.

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    TR
    Sky TV
    TH
    Half Price SKY
    Sky Movies Pack
  12. Now back on. See my new thread.