Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by MRSH, Mar 2, 2004.

1. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

Haircuts - The difference between men and women

Women's version:

Woman2: Oh! You got a haircut! That's so cute!

Woman1: Do you think so? I wasn't sure when she gave me the mirror. I mean, you don't think it's too fluffy looking?

Woman2: Oh God no! No, it's perfect. I'd love to get my hair cut like that, but I think my face is too wide. I'm pretty much stuck with this stuff I think.

Woman1: Are you serious? I think your face is adorable. And you could easily get one of those layer cuts - that would look so cute I think. I was actually going to do that except that I was afraid it would accent my long neck.

Woman2: Oh - that's funny! I would love to have your neck! Anything to take attention away from this two-by-four I have for a shoulder line.

Woman1: Are you kidding? I know girls that would love to have your shoulders. Everything drapes so well on you. I mean, look at my arms - see how short they are? If I had your shoulders I could get clothes to fit me so much easier.

Men's version:

Man2: Haircut?

Man1: Yeah.
  2. HBB

HBB Active Member

Lol -- So True! :D
  3. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

4. jameshowell

jameshowell Active Member

With one of my female friends deciding to get her hair cut after another one had yesterday, I can vouch for the fact that the story above is SO true!

Trouble is I'll have to go through it all again tomorrow... :shock:
  5. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

The real difference between a man's haircut and a woman's is about twenty quid, or so I'm led to believe...

6. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

and a cup of tea/coffee.
  7. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

8. floral_dance

floral_dance Member

Or more :cry:
  9. Di

Di Active Member

They charge you blokes that much more? :shock: :wink:
  10. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

a mate of mine has the best and cheapest solution for haircuts...

Every year he "shaves for a cure" - goes bald for cancer fundraising.
  11. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I thought this was going to be the one where your wife has had her hair done during the week and then as soon as you come in from work she says "Do you like it?"

What are you supposed to say, knowing it has probably cost a packet :?:

Needless to say, whether you like it or not you say how nice it is, and just hope it will be a while before she has it done again :oops: :shock: :lol:
  12. VenusTromster

VenusTromster Member

Talking of haircuts, do any of tMPers have anything special done before the areas?
  13. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

I might drop into Ted's for a quick cut... although I'll have to find £7 somewhere... [starts looking in sofas]
  14. Bones

Bones Member

They definitely do not have their hair dyed blue.

Maybe a full brazilian done on my beer gut might the order of they day.

And as we have a plastic surgeon in our band, maybe a small nip and tuck might be in order. :lol:
  15. VenusTromster

VenusTromster Member

Nothing wrong with having blue hair, nowt special about that!! I thought I might do it green, still have loads of time to do it!!

I think the hair on your beer gut would probably look quite good multicoloured!! You could show it to everyone on the bus! :lol:
  16. i think im gettin some red highlights soon, non-band contest related tho. i just think it mite look cool.
    id rather not delve into my contest hair-colouring antics for a while haha
  17. just make sure the highlights don't clash with the uniform
  18. hmmmm
    red highlights and white dj's
  19. interesting.... we must have a photo of it
  20. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

The white is debatable... all depends on how long it is since you had it dry cleaned. Think mine hasn't been done for about 10 years... hence the brown and green bits. Should have BLUE Ben... band colours 'n' all! As long as it's not the orange you had at Pontins once... oh sorry, not supposed to mention it! :wink: