Hair problems!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Andy_Euph, Oct 6, 2004.

1. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Right me hair is just getting too long now so and needs cutting but I have two options, either find a reputable hairdressers or let my flatmate go at my had with a pair of clippers...... thoughts please :-D
  2. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Hairdressers....have you seen the yellow pages advert?!
  3. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Heading towards winter I'd go with the hairdresser. If this were May I'd go for the clippers, you'd have nothing to lose (except your hair ;) )
  4. jpbray

jpbray Member

How about the Yorkshire hair cut. Have it shaved then you don't have to keep going back quite so often.
  5. Mrs Womble

Mrs Womble Member

Let your flatmate do it:dunno
  6. backrowbloke

backrowbloke Member

Buy clippers and DIY - saved me fortune over years..

I Must get rid of that velcro headboard - wearing the hair a bit thin ;)
  7. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

My son was bought a set of clippers by his sister (my daughter, before anyone comes up with any funny comments!) nearly two years ago now and, having done his own, wanted someone else to practise on. I'd been challenged a couple of times by various people that I should have my hair shorter and I've not looked back - certainly beats forking out £6-£7 every six weeks or so!
  8. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Shave half of it off completely, and if you don't like it, either shave the whole lot off or get a cheap syrup.

9. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

:lol: Your hair isn't that bad :p

Go to the hairdresser on Campus Iain and I told you about in the pub earlier! :-D
    I'll show you where it is later in the week if you like...
    Mine could do with trimming and neatening up a bit :lol: I look like a scruffy student! :p ;)
  10. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

no argumenst there!!!:rolleyes:

11. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

:shock: :shock: :shock:
  12. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

just leave it grow... in 3 years time you'll look like Ozzy Osbourne!
  13. bassinthebathroom

bassinthebathroom Active Member

Thought we'd got this wrapped up in the pub earlier?!?! lol
    Leave it until it's as long as mine, and then put it off for as long as possible, as I do....
  14. Raspberry

Raspberry Member

I thought students didn't bother to get their hair cut till they started work (employment that is!)

I remember the student days and earned a nickname due to having a long mop of hair!!!!
  15. Thirteen Ball

Thirteen Ball Active Member

Works for me! :D

(And yes, yorksire born and bred.)

Strange, our contest haircut's a blade one all over too. Must be a yorkie thing.
  16. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

go the hairdressers hun!

or i'll do it next time im knockin about in manc ;)
  17. Mrs Womble

Mrs Womble Member

Try being a girl - it cost about £35 £40 every 6-8 weeks to have our hair done:-?

18. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

You don't need to tell me - I've got a wife and bank statements to prove it :shock: