HADE EDGE BAND - TV show starting tonight!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Dave Euph, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

Hey, for anyone who remembers, the TV show about the Hade Edge Band starts tonight! Yorkshire top-section bands I'm sure will remember the cameras staring at them during the areas!

It is being aired on ITV Yorkshire at 7:30pm for FIVE-WEEKS. I've seen it all, and it's good! Worth a watch, definately.

Hope you enjoy it!

2. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

OOOoooOO COOLIO! DO YOU KNOW IF THIS IS BEING AIRED NATION WIDE, OR JUST ON YORKSHIRE TV?

3. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

Sorry, just Yorkshire. :( ... but you can it on Sky I think. :lol:

Plenty of people are taping it though so I'm sure someone could make you (and many others) a copy. ;)

4. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

It's certainly not on any of the channels in the London area :(

5. NeilW

NeilW Member

Instructions for adding ITV Regions outside your own to a sky box are here:
    http://www.satcure.co.uk/digifaq2.htm#bbcitv

HOWEVER you can't record them with Sky+, so that means I won't be able to watch it as I'll be out at our own practice every Thursday evening :mad:

Neil

6. Janet Watkins

Janet Watkins Member

Just watched the video of tonight's programme.

Lots of Whit Friday coverage with a shot of Stan (Chewy Tuba) and Stephen2001 (that's my boy!) waiting patiently at Greenfield! :clap:

7. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Do they think only yorkshire people like brass bands? :confused: how unfair is that! can someone post me a copy of it? :tongue: maybe the whole series when its finished! that would be very lovely! :tongue:

8. yo dave!

seen it tonight, good stuff, hope you'll have some of your rienzi performance on 1 of the next showings, didnt know you'd joined hade edge till seeing you in the thing tho lol

i met you when you played in both lindley and hebden bridge's rehersals

i played 2nd trom with lindley, now im back with hebden on 2nd, hopefully solo for next years area contest if i keep workin hard

congrats on the series and good luck for your up and coming contests etc

CliVE!

9. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

I've seen the whole thing, our performance of Rienzi is on fifth episode, with our run to it starting on the fourth.

Thanks for the kudos ;)

10. Bex_Euph

Bex_Euph Member

Dave ur famous!!!!

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    BAND
    HADE EDGE
    anyone
    TV show
    top-section bands
  12. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

I've just seen it :D:D:D it was well good! I think Santa's story was brilliant! And that bit where you were on the coach and you went the wrong way and it went beep beep beep! :tongue: It was soooooooooo good! Can't wait for the next episode too get to me!