Guess what I found.......

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by leisa, Oct 11, 2007.

1. leisa

leisa Active Member

I had to share my delight with you!!

Yesterday I was clearing through some boxes that have remained unpacked since i moved in with my bf and imagine my delight when i found THE PINK HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...please tell me someone remembers it now, otherwise i shall sound like a complete loon!!!! :oops:
  2. dyl

dyl Active Member

Of course!

Photos seem to have disappeared off the site though, unfortunately, or should that be fortunately? ;)
  3. leisa

leisa Active Member

no, no, no they were legondary!! I think i have a few lying around somewhere i shall have to dig them out!!!!
  4. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

no way, not "the pink hat". brings back memories of a very cold evening in Birmingham that does!!!!
  5. Di

Di Active Member

Very very very very ... very cold. Unless you were wearing the pink hat of course, then at least you had warm ears. ;)

By the way, did I say it was cold. :eek::tongue:
  6. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

OMG How could we forget - I've got a picture of a few drunken hotel people with it on. How could you hide it for 3 years!!! We should frame it. :)
  7. michellegarbutt

michellegarbutt Supporting Member

Is it really that long since we were stood in a wet cold birmingham playing to ?
  8. leisa

leisa Active Member

it has nearly been 4 years now!!! I feel i should do something with it...i was devastated when i thought i had lost it, i even brought a new one to try and replace it but it was just never the same!!!
  9. timbloke

timbloke Member

Only last week I stayed in THE hotel. brought back many memories when I walked through the bar...

bizarely I had recollections of going onto one of the residential floors (a sense that I had been there before) but can't think for the life of me why I would have left the bar?

It wasn't as cold this time.