Greetings from Welsh wilderness!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cliff, Mar 17, 2006.

1. Cliff

Cliff New Member

Just logged onto here for the first time as my son suggested I could find out about the inner workings of brass banding. Since I live in Aberystwyth, which isn't at the centre of the banding world, this will be my only way to forage through the miles of news that my son doesn't tell me!

So, this is basically a hello and hope that I can meet people to fill me in on any news and nicities that are occurring.

Also is there any Aberystwyth band members on here? I heard Dafydd Gerallt is on here, according to my son anyway!

Hope to hear from you all soon.

2. Di

Di Active Member

Hi Cliff and :hi to the forum.

I'm sure you'll find lots of people on here to fill in all your news gaps. :)
  3. Tack7

Tack7 Member

Hello Cliff (i know who you are) as a member of the same band as your son, id like to welcome you to tmp and wish you many happy hours on here. Thanks for the photo of the bass section too.

Simon Bb
  4. Cliff

Cliff New Member

Hi Simon,
    This is like a new toy at present but hopefully I will learn more of the comings and goings at bands from being on this site. Richard is not very forthcoming and we only get news when we come to concerts or in the Bandsman.
  5. Hi Cliff
    Welcome, I've only been here a few days and I garee it's like a new toy but everyone is really lovely and hopefully they'll fill you in on what you need to know!
  6. matthewruel

matthewruel New Member

Last edited: Jan 5, 2007