Greenfield Brass Band: Top Man Needed

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by flugelboy, Jan 25, 2008.

1. flugelboy

flugelboy Member

Greenfield Band

Edit: for current vacancies and contact details please see most recent posts

Greenfield Band seek : front row cornet
    2nd Horn
    2 nd percussionist

For the up and coming Area contest and beyond.
    We rehearse on a Tuesday and a Thursday 8pm-10pm

If interested either pm me on here or email me on flugelboy@hotmail.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2009
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Greenfield Brass Band: Top Man
    B
    vacancies
    Area contest

flugelboy Member

Do you need a band?

4th section Nationally, 3rd Section Localy, the Greenfield Band have some vacancies.

2nd Trom
    2nd Horn
    Bb Bass
    Percussionist

Anyone is welcome to come along to a thriveing, ambitious and friendly band
    who are beggining what will hopefully be another successfull year

We rehearse on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Greenfield con club from 8pm - 10pm

if you are interested you can either pm me (Stuart Black) on here,or you can email me on flugelboy@hotmail.co.uk

Last edited: Sep 17, 2008
  4. flugelboy

flugelboy Member

Greenfield Brass Band - Top Man needed

Greenfield Brass Band are searching for someone to fill the Principal Cornet Vacancie in time for their assault on the Wilkinsons and Butlins contests amoungst others. We are a friendly band who are looking to push for promotion and a trip to Harrogate next year. If you are interested you can get intouch with me Stuart Black on here or through email flugelboy@hotmail.co.uk we rehearse on Tuesdays and Thursdays in Greenfield Con Club

5. flugelboy

flugelboy Member

Greenfield Brass Band require a Principal Cornet Player to help them on their assault on this years contresting season. We plan to attend Butlin championships followed by Preston and then onto the area contest in Blackpool where we are looking to progress to the 3rd section after gaining a creditable 5th at last years contest.
    Amongst those and other contests we put on concerts throughout the year and have a trip to Germany in the summer where we will be putting on more concerts. If you are interested in Joining this friendly band who want to progress please contact myself MD Stuart Black on 07917410791 or flugelboy@hotmail.co.uk or Andy Clayton Secretary on 07801351046 or andy.e.clayton@bt.com

Edit: threads merged as per tMP Recruitment guidelines

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2009