Greenfield band players required...

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Tomhaslam, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Tomhaslam

Tomhaslam Member

Greenfield band require a few more players to complete our line up for the upcoming contesting season. We will be competing (and having fun) at Butlins and the Areas. Relaxed friendly atmosphere at Monday and Thursday rehearsals.

1 x Sop
    1 x front row cornet
    1 x Eb bass
    2nd and bass Trom

Why not come down and try us out! :D Message me if you're interested.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    band
    band players
    Greenfield
    line up
    players
  3. Tomhaslam

Tomhaslam Member

Greenfield are now looking for two bass players (Eb & Bb) to complete our line up.

We're competing at St Helens on the 20th of November the Butlins and the North West Area.

We also have a varied concert program and social events.

Message me if you're interested!:D

4. Tomhaslam

Tomhaslam Member

Greenfield Band now only require a Bb bass to complete our line up.

We rehears Mondays and Thursdays 8-10 at Greenfield Conservative Club.

We've had a productive contest season including 2nd prize at Butlins and 9th place (out of a field of 26 bands) at the area.

We're are a friendly bunch with a sensible concert schedule.

Send me a message or email tr.haslam@hotmail.co.uk

5. Tomhaslam

Tomhaslam Member

Greenfield are still on the look out for a BBb player.

Building on our previous contest success we've had a fantastic whit friday winning 7 prizes in 8 contest and also won best 4th section band at Hebden Bridge march contest.

We're a friendly bunch and alongside a sensible concert/concert schedule we also have numerous social events. We've recently played cricket in an inter band tournament, completed the real ale trail and shot each in Laser quest at Butlins! Have a look at http://greenfieldband.com/ for further information.

Send me a message or email tr.haslam@hotmail.co.uk or contact via the website if you're interested.

6. Tomhaslam

Tomhaslam Member

Due to work commitments we also now require and Eb bass.

See above for all the good stuff we do!

7. Tomhaslam

Tomhaslam Member

Greenfield Band still on the look out for Bass players BBb or EEb! We're competing at st Helens on the 18th November and Butlins to improve on our 2nd place last year!!:D

Please send me a message if interested

8. Tomhaslam

Tomhaslam Member

Greenfield Band require a couple of cornet players positions negotiable depending on ability but probably front row. We're a competitive band and are due to perform at Butlins the NW area and Preston.

We're a friendly bunch and have lots of social events.

Why not come down and give us a try we rehears at Greenfield Conservative club on Mondays and Thursdays 8 - 10.

Please send me a message if you're interested or email tr.haslam@hotmail.co.uk

9. Tomhaslam

Tomhaslam Member

Greenfield Band Urgently require a Bass player Eb or Bb to complete our line up for the area.

Please send me a message or ring 07595397014.

Thanks

Tom Haslam

10. StellaJohnson

StellaJohnson Active Member

Shame, I would have signed but I haven't played for 12 months!