Greenbelt Arts Festival 2006.. Anyone else going?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by winterman, Jul 30, 2006.

1. winterman

winterman Member

Well it's that time of year when my desktop countdown timer has kicked off eagerly ticking it's way towards the Greenbelt festival over the August Bank Holiday this year.

Anyone else from the tMP going (I think I know of one other)?

If you don't know what it is then check out and take a look at what is going to be another pretty cracking 4 days over August Bank Holiday!

Some of this years headline acts are Daniel Bedingfield (making his return after breaking his neck, not my cup of tea but maybe one for the girls) and My Monday Jacket along with Courtney Pine, Michael Franti and many many more.

Even better idea is if you fancy experiencing a proper festival atmosphere but still with the comforts of some dry land, listening to every style of music under the sun (yet to have a true brass band there though?), seeing performing arts from almost every corner of the globe and generally being part of something really amazing then why not try stewarding for us and do it for FREE and get fed! Drop me a line if you're interested in trying it and want to know more (I have been working it for over 10 years). Check out for all the various jobs available.