Greenall's Band vacancies

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by sevenhelz, Feb 8, 2005.

1. sevenhelz

sevenhelz Active Member

Greenalls needs cornets and percussion

Edit: For current vacancies and contact details see most recent posts

lol dunno if i should post this but in lieu of my conductor doing so, we are a 2nd section band rehearsing in garswood, with players from wiganers to liverpudlians, and we need some front row cornets, some reliable percussion and maybe an Eb bass. message me if youre interested, but im none too bothered myself :)
    xxx

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2008
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Greenall
    Greenalls
    Eb
    Band vacancies
    reliable percussion
  3. johnnybernacca

johnnybernacca New Member

Good luck Greenalls

Greenalls are one of my favourites to suceed at the Kerkrade World Music Festival. Good luck guys !

4. jim ball

jim ball New Member

Cornet needed

Greenall's band from Ashton-in-Makerfield require a tutti cornet player. If interested please contact me.

5. jim ball

jim ball New Member

Glock player needed

Greenall's Band needed a percussionist to help out at the nationals. If you are able to help contact me on 01744 730406 or our conductor John Ludden via our web site.

6. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Er.....I like your confidence Jim, but do you think you should wait until you get your regional result before making plans for the Nationals?? ;)

Or maybe you were actually after a glock player for the regionals....?? :p

7. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

As the Glock is the prefered sidearm of most Police forces in the UK, I was disappointed to find the post was just about needing a 'shed builder'. Shame, I'm ****** good with a Glock! :)

8. jim ball

jim ball New Member

Bass player required

Greenalls band are looking for a bass player Eb or Bb to join our line up. We are located in St. Helens just off the A580. If interested give me a call on 01744 730406 or our MD John Ludden on 01744 615757

9. jim ball

jim ball New Member

Greenalls band

Greenalls band require a percussionist for the area. If interested please PM me or phone 01744730406

10. iplaytenorhorn

iplaytenorhorn New Member

Hasn't your conductor just left? sorry if i'm wrong, word on the street. by the way phill ludden plays for us is there are link?

katie. 1st horn parr

11. jim ball

jim ball New Member

Conductor required

Greenall's band require a new MD. If interested please PM me or phone 01744 730406
    Jim Ball

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Greenall
    Greenalls
    Eb
    Band vacancies
    reliable percussion
  13. jim ball

jim ball New Member

Musical Director required

The Greenall's Band is inviting applications for the position of M.D. If interested please PM or phone 01744 730406

J. Ball

14. jim ball

jim ball New Member

Greenall's Band vacancy

Greenall's band require a BBb Bass player to complete our line up. The band has just appointed a new M.D. Mr Karl Stott, who has had a great start with the band, winning 5 prizes out of 7 contests at Whit Friday.
    The band is based in St. Helens, if interested in position please contact Jim Ball 01744 730406 or sent E-mail via our web site

15. jim ball

jim ball New Member

Bass player required

Greenalls band require a BBb bass player to fill our last vacancy. The band has just appointed a new MD, Mr Karl Stott and is looking forward to the start of the contest season. The band is also planning a return trip to the WMC in Kerkrade next year.
    If you are interested in the position please PM me or contact me via our web site.

Edit: threads merged

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2008
  16. stotty74

stotty74 Member

Latest Vacancy

Greenall's Band, St Helens, currently have a vacancy for a Cornet player, due to internal moves. Position available dependant upon suitability of applicant.

We are currently 2nd Section local, 3rd Section National. Planning to do Fleetwood and Pontins contests, and have a good list of engagements for the rest of 2008. The band recently won 5 prizes out of 7 contests at the Whit Marches, and still managed to have a great time :)

We are also still looking for that elusive 2nd Bb Bass.

If you are interested in either position then please contact me on 07793196416 or Jim Ball, or PM either of us.

Cheers

Karl
    MD - Greenall's Band

17. stotty74

stotty74 Member

Greenalls Band require another Percussionist to join our team.

We still also have a vacancy for 1 cornet player (position dependant upon player), and 1 BBb Bass. All other seats are filled, but all are welcome.

We have just won the 3rd Section of the St Helens March and Hymn contest, to go with our prizes from Whit Friday, and are planning to do Fleetwood, Pontins and Wilkinsons contests. Also plenty of interesting concerts and social events;-) Plus, the band are attending the WMC in Kerkrade, Holland in July 2009, so if you want to join us for that, get in touch.

Hard working, ambitious and very sociable band. We rehearse Monday and Wednesday evenings, 8-10pm, above the Hope & Anchor pub, City Road, St Helens.

Anyone interested, please contact me on 07793196416, or PM.

Karl
    MD - Greenalls Band
    www.greenallsband.co.uk

18. jim ball

jim ball New Member

Greenall's band have a vacancy for a trombone player, tenor or bass and a Bb Bass player. The band is planning to play at the WMC in Holland next year. We are based in St. Helens, practice Mon and Wed nights, if interested ring 01744 730406 or contact us via web site.

19. jim ball

jim ball New Member

Greenalls Band vacancy

Trombone player, tenor or bass is required for the coming contest season. We are based in St. Helens, Merseyside if interested please ring me on 01744 730406 or contact us via our web site.
    Jim Ball

Edit: threads merged as per Recruitment guidelines

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2009
  20. stotty74

stotty74 Member

Greenalls Band (based in Warrington) currently have vacancies for a Cornet, Horn, Baritone, Bb Bass and Percussionist. Positions dependant upon ability.

We rehearse Monday and Wednesday nights at Great Sankey High School, Warrington.

We compete in 2nd Section NW / 3rd Section National, and have just won 2nd Section at Wilkinsons.

Please get in touch either by PM or call Karl Stott on 07793 196 416.

21. stotty74

stotty74 Member

We have now filled our Horn and Baritone vacancies, but now require 3 Cornet players, positions dependant upon ability.

We are 2nd Section NW / 3rd Section National and have a good mix of concerts and contests.

We are based at Great Sankey High School, Warrington, and rehearse Monday and Wednesday evenings, 8-10pm.

We are also still looking for that elusive 2nd BBb Bass player, but everyone is welcome to come down to a rehearsal.

If you are interested please contact me on 07793 196 416 or Jim Ball on 01744 730406.

Thanks

Karl

22. stotty74

stotty74 Member

Greenalls Band currently have a couple of vacancies we would like to fill before the new contest season starts

Solo Euphonium
    Horn
    Back Row Cornet
    BBb Bass

We have a number of players in the band willing to move around to accomodate players so various positions are available.

The band has recently won lots of prizes at Whit Friday and Kirkby Lonsdale contests (11 prizes in one weekend :D ) and has a good mix of jobs.

We are based at Great Sankey High School, Warrington, and rehearse Monday and Wednesday evenings, 8-10pm.

If you are interested in any of the above vacancies please contact me

Thanks

Karl