Greatest DVD's never watched

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by ju33les, Apr 30, 2005.

1. ju33les

ju33les Member

Got a fine collection of DVD's at home....however there are some that we have bought and then never bothered to watch.....
    .........including Moulin Rouge, Lord of the Rings part 2, Shirley Valentine, Little Britain, Bruce Almighty.

Is this just a Paton phenomena??

2. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

I've still to watch 'Identity'. Bought the film months ago!

3. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Moulin Rouge is fab!

4. ju33les

ju33les Member

Well it certainly looks nice sitting on the bookcase........

5. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

totaly agree dude, brilll film:tup

6. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

don't have a dvd player so they're entirely useless to me...

7. Bass Man

Bass Man Active Member

I've still got Bourne Identity and Bourne Supremacy sitting there, I must watch them I've never seen them

8. Brian Kelly

Brian Kelly Active Member

They're both very good, I can highly recommend them, though I would advise watching them in order.

I seem to have taken to buying DVDs of films I have watched and enjoyed in the cinema, but don't get around to watching them -hence "Gladiator", "The Lord of the Rings" trilogy, the "Star Wars" trilogy, "Gangs of New York", "The Life and Death of Peter Sellars", and I am sure to end up buying "The Aviator" when it comes out.

9. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Moulin Rouge is not just a great film, its the 2nd best film ever! After brassed off of course ;)

10. sevenhelz

sevenhelz Active Member

moulin rouge is fantastic silly fun. :oops: is it worse to buy a film and then not watch it, or to borrow a film for a few months, not watch it, lose it, find it again, and still not return it to your friend on the offchance you'll find time to have a look in your increasingly packed schedule???
    (not that i'd do a thing like that... no.... i'm still at the lost stage ;))
    xxx

Last edited: May 2, 2005
  11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    DVD
    collection
    phenomena
    part
    Paton
  12. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

I've got "Donnie Darko" The Directors cut that's waiting to be watched.

In fact I'm going to watch it tonight, just after "Looney Tunes: Back in Action", nothing like a mixture!

13. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Related topic.

What have you Sky+d but never watched???

14. tinytimp

tinytimp Member

Sky+? What luxury! Some of us are students you know!

As for the DVDs - I've still got Pride and Prejudice & Series 3 of 24 that I haven't watched yet (even though I couldn't wait for 24 to come out as the aforementioned studentness meant that I couldn't watch it when it was on TV-come on BBC2 get it back!)